Black babies?

BBDevon99

When a white woman has a black mans baby is it Black,White or mixed race? Because a white woman can't have a black baby.

For the most part they tend to look black to me. Mixed women are absolutely beautiful.

BBDevon99 said:
When a white woman has a black mans baby is it Black,White or mixed race? Because a white woman can't have a black baby.

The black genes are dominant while the white genes are recessive. So, most of the babies will come out of the oven nice and browned LOL! Now, some will come out white, but most of them will be brown. I had a blue-eyed, blonde friend who had two babies by the same black guy. The first was a boy who was born with white skin and blonde hair. The second was a pretty little brown girl with black hair. I think it would have been better if it has been the other way around, but it is what it is.

Because of the recessive nature of the white genes, if there was heavy intermixing between whites and races of color, then over time after several generations, the white race would be virtually wiped out. The white man knows this, and I believe this is a central cause for why he has come up with all kinds of reasons for why white women should not go with men of color, even going so far as labeling white women who do so as "race traitors". Notice I said the focus is on white women "breeding" with other races. The white man has proven himself to be quite content to fuck outside of his race. After all, he doesn't care nearly as much if other races get wiped out.

Now, as to these mixed babies. Are they black or white or what? Well, I think it depends on who you ask in what country, and at what point in the development of mankind. No serious! That's not trying to avoid the question. Let's take President Obama for example. His dad was black African and his mom was a white girl originally from Kansas. Obama is 50% black and 50% white. And yet, because of the way society has developed thus far in the USA, he is considered to be a "black man" in his home country.

But, if you were to take these same facts regarding the parents (one black and one white), but change the country where the child is from to Brazil, then it would be extremely unlikely that Obama would consider himself to be "black", or even be viewed as black by his fellow countrymen. No, a Brazilian would say that he's "pardo" or "brown". He's not black (preto) in Brazil, but he's not white (branco) either! He's pardo! I think that in some countries, their societies are much more willing to let people claim all of who they are. Many people give Tiger Woods shit for not saying he's black. I don't. His dad was of African/Native American descent, and his mom is Asian (Thai). Tiger has a right to claim all of who he is, and we in North America need to get over forcing people to self-identify in neat, tiny little boxes.

And me? Well, I'm 80% African (Bantu/Yoruba), 16% European (English), and 4% Native American (Maya). And STILL a 100%, made in the USA, American black! Hahahahaaaaa ;D!!

"And me? Well, I'm 80% African (Bantu/Yoruba), 16% European (English), and 4% Native American (Maya). And STILL a 100%, made in the USA, American black! Hahahahaaaaa !!"

Sir, very well said. You are the MAN.

Thick.... You make some great points as usual. If one follows the more obscure (and now even less obscure) medical journals and research analysis, one will realize that science, particularly the privately funded and descreet labs, are busy perfecting human cloning techniques (sort of the ole Nazi mindset on steroids). Methinks these bushy haired nerd geniuses are working to preserve what natural selection is destroying i.e., white Europeans. I'm not an advocate of this stuff.... I'm just reporting... I think it's all a little scary myself.

vera said:
Thick.... You make some great points as usual. If one follows the more obscure (and now even less obscure) medical journals and research analysis, one will realize that science, particularly the privately funded and descreet labs, are busy perfecting human cloning techniques (sort of the ole Nazi mindset on steroids). Methinks these bushy haired nerd geniuses are working to preserve what natural selection is destroying i.e., white Europeans. I'm not an advocate of this stuff.... I'm just reporting... I think it's all a little scary myself.

It is scary . . . but I do know that I don't want to see the white race wiped out . . . I mean, how many niggas never want to see this walkin' the face of the earth again?? The white woman is the ultimate sexual mate for the black male.

Attachments

• amandabynesmtv.jpg
    amandabynesmtv.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 94
Kim Kardashian's Ex- Kris Humphries is half black and I never would have clocked him as bi-racial.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back