black-Bait

It would be a crime of the worst nature if every one of these beautiful girls didn't get black fucked.

Thanks for the link. She's a tasty little piece, all right, but it does appear that she needs to experience the joys of black dick.

schnabel09 said:
Zagg said:
I could give my dick a good workout fantasizing about her and a black stud.

stoneknight said:
More white toys for black boys

Link Removed

I agree. Here is her blog, would love to see some captions of some pictures.

http://shelley.se/

Some more tasty, sweet, white flesh. Yummy.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

This is what every white boy craves. If we even attempt to talk to her she treats us like insects. Then you see her walking down the street hanging all over a black guy. That really puts us in our place.

Bedouin said:
Some more tasty, sweet, white flesh. Yummy.

Link Removed

Just a couple of young sluts I know that might fit this category!!!! ;D
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Zagg baby, isn't that a red head and not a blonde. If she would be so kind to pull that bikini bottom down I believe you would see a burning bush! LOL :-*

Yum. Love the redheads. Does the hair color of the girl in your avatar give us a clue about mrsc's hair color?

mrscondo said:
Zagg baby, isn't that a red head and not a blonde. If she would be so kind to pull that bikini bottom down I believe you would see a burning bush! LOL :-*

Don't ask me how I know, but I know for a fact, that this woman has been...ummmm....blacked! Local newscaster celeb, recently married cuckyboy, he has no clue...but I do.

Zagg sweetie, the collar doesn't quite match the cuffs. LOL. At 51 there is some gray to be hidden. I keep the pubic region nice and tight. Red highlights on the hair. And as a comedian once said, "No longer a virgin but I got the box it came in! LMAO

Alas, the glorious colors of youth soon fade. Perhaps it's worst with the redheads. But in full bloom, there's nothing like them, in my opinion. Of course, experience counts for something too, and that comes only with years.

mrscondo said:
Zagg sweetie, the collar doesn't quite match the cuffs. LOL. At 51 there is some gray to be hidden. I keep the pubic region nice and tight. Red highlights on the hair. And as a comedian once said, "No longer a virgin but I got the box it came in! LMAO

Zagg baby, my garden may not be as splendid to view as in it's youth but it is still quite the experience to behold! Soon to be back open for pubic viewing! LOL

It makes my mouth water just to think of it, mrsc.

mrscondo said:
Zagg baby, my garden may not be as splendid to view as in it's youth but it is still quite the experience to behold! Soon to be back open for pubic viewing! LOL

I'm willing to bet a high percentage of the lovely girls in this thread have experienced black cock a time or two. ;)

a german girl from Hamburg

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

and of course ;)

Link Removed

unfortunaly the kid is white (but the daddy is black, she says)

Link Removed

a german girl from Hamburg

Oh look . . . it's The KKKGirl with the Spade Tattoo! I recently saw the movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". Well, here at NiggerWorship we have our own girl with a tattoo, Hoe4blaXXX who was originally KKKGirl :)

Some more bait for the line ;)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back