"Black curious" wife - wants to try BBC

It's very nice to hear that people are arranging meetings here.

Another couple of pics of my wife.

She likes wearing skirts, dresses, high heels, thongs. We're looking for some big black men to take care of her body.
The hubby would like to watch and if possible take a few pics of her with some BBC in her.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Im on the west coast now in San Jose, are you out here. when are you coming this way I love to have her sexy body

My god, all her future exploits needs to be posted on here. Yes her hubby should watch, along with all the tiny dick white boys. With a body that ravishing, we all need a visual lesson, on how a woman satisfy s her curiosity.

Ok, I will post pics "in action" as soon as we meet up with a volunteer with BBC.

3hands said:
My god, all her future exploits needs to be posted on here. Yes her hubby should watch, along with all the tiny dick white boys. With a body that ravishing, we all need a visual lesson, on how a woman satisfy s her curiosity.

very hot woman, perfect for BBC

I hope to see some pics in action soon

NW

she is very hot and very fuckable :)))
wish i could be there to watch her body taken by a black fuck pole :)))
sam

We met up with a gentleman from Inglewood CA. Unfortunately he was married and wanted absolutely no pictures taken. I insisted but he said he'd leave if I took pictures ... that sucked.

He took her to a mall, asked for her to be in a very short dress, no thong, no bra. Just heels and the dress. He walked her around a mall dressed like that, with his hands on her ass. A lot of poeple were looking. She looks hot in high heels and a short dress, and with a big black guy next to her, they got a lot of attention. He gropped her at a few places, made out. Then he took her to the restrooms and he had her suck his BBC. He also started doing her, standing up, from behind, in the restroom, but he did not feel confortable there. So he continued just to the point where he could get his BBC all the way in her (she told me loved it, it was so good). Then he pulled out, had her suck his BBC till he came in her mouth.

He said he'd rather do her for hours, in a motel, next time. So we have to schedule that motel meeting.
As for me, I thought she looked so hot with a black guy. I loved it.

Well god damn, that's sexy. Walked her through the mall. Where every ones eyes could fall on them. With prejudice, or perverse thoughts in the back of their minds. Then took his trophy in to the restroom and rewarded her for letting the mall know she's his. I like the sound of this brother. Fun times ahead in your future.

Went out on saturday night with the wife and crossed a big black guy at the movie theater. I sent her to talk to him and offer to blow him in the restroom, and off they went!

She got his number and he wants to see her again next week. He wants her dolled up to take her out to a nightclub then back to his place.

I have to ask if I can tag along.

linuxdan said:
Went out on saturday night with the wife and crossed a big black guy at the movie theater. I sent her to talk to him and offer to blow him in the restroom, and off they went!

She got his number and he wants to see her again next week. He wants her dolled up to take her out to a nightclub then back to his place.

Congrats on getting that to happen. How did she liek it?

Went great!

We're supposed to see him again next weekend.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
linuxdan said:

Congrats on getting that to happen. How did she liek it?

Next step would be to set up a meeting with 2 black guys that are into taking care of a white girl at the same time.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back