Black guys fucking and breading white wifes (Interracial)

Really big and round white ass ready for BBC

Big white ass, big butt cheeks, nice legs, super tight and smooth as silk, meaty pussy and tiny ass, flat belly and kinda small boobs with small but hard nipples... that's the kind of body that I also like. Especially those small "thin line" pussies, smooth shaved and with small clitoris well hidden inside it's cozy "cave" waiting for endowed and hung black gentleman to knock on the "door" and splash some cum down there! This brunette had it all and I really enjoyed the way she's been working on that huge black cock. She's steaming hot and she showed some real passion for that bbc. Especially when swallowing his thick cum in the end...

Link Removed Link Removed

File size: 385MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00;25:19
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: Link Removed

She want black cream more than anything else!

Hot as hell brunette takes a thorough shower and prepares herself for hung black lover who is about to knock on her door and knock her pussy out then. She was all ready to receive that huge black cock and to get impregnated. Couldn't wait for him to unload that warm load of fertile seed inside her wet pussy! He fucked her hard and bareback and was more that willing to please her and to dump his thick seed inside that warm, carefully shaved white pussy and then to let it ooze out! Slowly and all the way down to bed sheets!

File size: 405MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:32:28

Pantyhose and wet pussy ready for hard BBC

This horny white milf looks really tremendous and she is one of the sexiest "creatures" I've seen so far... especially because of those big, natural boobs with big nipples and that big ass and juicy pussy... and because of her passion for big black cock of course. I think we had a vid or two with her before but this one is new for me - haven's seen her in white pantyhose and hell, she looks fantastic and so incredibly hot! That pussy with labia shaved was so wet and she couldn't wait to get nailed by that big black cock... Sucked it off first, swallowed it all and then spread her legs wide for her black lover who pounded her hard and rewarded her with huge, warm cumload straight in her mouth! Great white mom in deed - loved watching her in action with this black buck!

File size: 384MB
Duration: 00:33:28

Slutty wife showing hubby who's the boss

Long time no see so here's new piece with cuckold blond who changed her hairstyle it seems but she's still craving for big black cocks and love when new black bucks are in town and she she's always ready for some heavy "artillery" testing... I mean big black cocks of course! If her bull didn't have that condom on she would end up impregnated here and he simply couldn't hold it on anymore - just filled that rubber, tried few more strokes but his pride wouldn't listen - it was over for that night but his mistress looked more than happy... She got blacked and her hubby filmed her doing it - scored one more time!

File size: 349MB
Duration: 00:23:58

Big white ass get dominated by BBC!

Now, there's that booty, big and perfectly round white ass banged once again by hung black lover. Banged bareback of course but those butt cheeks deserved some "banging" first and that's why her thin, milky skin became so red. That was black bull's treatment for naughty redhead and well, she just showed who's the boss here, who's daddy and who's in control... She loved that, made her so horny and couldn't wait to swallow that bbc - her favorite, long and thick black stick for hammering that meaty, smooth shaved white pussy, beloved dong that delivered big cumload inside her wet hole! Redheads RULE my friends and this booty and busty babe with pale skin is no exception... She's simply awesome!!!

File size: 388MB
Duration: 00:13:10

Nail it balls deep in my crazy wife

Another one "take your pants down and nail it balls deep in my crazy wife" type of cuckold interracial video... Deep throating of that big black dong, gagging and tears and destroyed make up and bareback banging of that twerky white ass, perfectly round and ready for all kind of action with hung black lover... Type of girl that will break your cock, milk your balls, drool over your genitals and make you cum inside that meaty pussy while her husband is filming and waiting for his turn... I loved her socks here and her kind of "over the line" enthusiasm or desire that is kinda exaggerated if something like that is possible in sex... She simply likes walking over the line and that's it... But I loved THE ass... it's stunning!

File size: 339MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:14

Fuck me and cum form me my black Slave!

Hot Mistress use a black slave for her sexual satisfaction. He make him fuck her in wet pussy then give him hard handjob to make him shot sperm and empty his black balls

File size: 440MB
Duration: 00:15:35
File type: AVI

Squirting on that BBC and great close-ups

Cuckold blond pleases her husband while her hung black lover penetrates so deep into that smooth shaved, bald pussy that she squirted hard... And that was her favorite big black cock, long and thick dong that penetrates that tight pussy balls deep giggling her tonsils and literally throbbing her. When he starts stretching and plowing that hole she is in real ecstasy and he takes her straight on seventh heaven. Her own "stairway" to the pure pleasure and multiple orgasms...

File size: 357MB
Duration: 00:16:02

Chubby white milf gets both her hairy holes fucked

Another white milf gets messy cumload all over her face... not record breaking one like in previous video but this one was huge too - literally plastered with cum from her forehead and down her chin... all smeared in that sweet and tasty cum... She's big, busty girl with huge ass and thick thighs and she showed that big black cock is her true passion, had multiple orgasms and got her face splashed with cum in the end... That hairy pussy was so tight and wet and her black lover hammered her balls deep and pounded both her holes actually... her ass was on the grass too! She was so wet that his big cock kept slipping in and out and from one hole to another!

File size: 445MB
Duration: 00:32:11

Fat wedding ring, big black cock and big cumload

Hung black stud fucks bareback and impregnates big ass, curvy, brickhouse white housewife with small boobs and hard nipples. She was kinda to shy for the camera and wore one of those fancy masks and her hubby was watching her getting that creamy pie deep inside her meaty pussy... pure impregnation for his eyes only... She looked so sexy and simply loved that bbc... Gave passionate blowjob to her black stud and before he nailed that warm hole he licked her pussy and then started drilling that white pussy balls deep till his balls literally "exploded" and delivered big cumload inside that womb!

File size: 559MB
Duration: 00:32:07

Steaming hot white milf in sexy black lingerie

I simply adore this cuckold white milf because she is pure bombshell in those black stockings, garters, bra, high heels, hair pulled up and tied in two buns and with those goggles on - pure nerd or bookworm or a teacher or professor or... you name it and she'll come straight from you dream! And she is just like that.... a dreamlike milf that loves fucking big black cocks and who always seeks for more... This is incredible piece or behind the scenes piece, and it shows that her passion is real and she is so steaming hot that even camera lenses started fogging in that room because of her!

File size: 370MB
Duration: 00:11:10

Hubby and his hung black friend bang slut wife

Hubby shares his sweet, slender wife with hung black stud who showed them both who's the boss here and fucked the hell out of her... She received them bareback and they took turns on her till black stud filled her bald pussy with cum. She used glass dildo first just to tease them before the party started and then whole hell broke loose... She was getting them both inside that bald pussy... She's so insatiable and so sexy and no wonder hubby's dick is not enough for that juicy hole...

File size: 467MB
Duration: 00:37:39

Horny blond gets her dripping wet pussy fucked

Huh... this black schlong (and this black dong is really enormous) is probably a dream of every woman... I mean, just look at the sheer size of it! And this horny blond was lucky chick to get it balls deep into her pussy... And he showed her heaven, that's for sure! She was so wet and she was having real orgasms... And he kept hammering and pressing deeper and deeper stretching that white pussy to the limits! She was on seventh heave here, that's for sure!

File size: 391MB
Duration: 00:25:58

Beautiful teen babe get black cream in her mouth

These horny white teens, moms, milfs, housewives, chicks, broads... loves doing this particular black cock an enjoys taste of it's creamy cum. Like real vanilla on huge chocolate stick. The size of that big vein o that bbc is about the size of their finger so you pretty much get the idea of the sheer size of this black dong and why they worship this dong... Literally playing with it like it's some kind of toy, sucking it off, then getting it balls deep into their tight pussies and finally receiving that tasty creamy load straight in their mouth! Another amazing piece! And keeper of course!

File size: 366MB
Duration: 00:19:24

Squirting on that BBC and great close-ups

Cuckold blond pleases her husband while her hung black lover penetrates so deep into that smooth shaved, bald pussy that she squirted hard... And that was her favorite big black cock, long and thick dong that penetrates that tight pussy balls deep giggling her tonsils and literally throbbing her. When he starts stretching and plowing that hole she is in real ecstasy and he takes her straight on seventh heaven. Her own "stairway" to the pure pleasure and multiple orgasms...

File size: 357MB
Duration: 00:16:02

BBC rewarding curvy white babe with cum

Brickhouse teen white chick with braces had her first black cock experience with one of the biggest and thickest black cocks around. Dude literally re arranged her inners with that enormous cock and she even had to have a little break before continued with hard blacking and stretching. She sucked that bbc carefully because she didn't want to scratch it with her brace but her bald pussy was all ready for that huge cock... Never felt anything that big inside her and nobody stretched her pussy like this guy! Incredible feeling!

File size: 405MB
Duration: 00:32:41

Big ass bitch getting his creamy load on her belly

Hung black stud fucked this booty and busty babe before his wedding and that was kind of his "initiation" but soon he came back for more and she was more than flattered to please this handsome and hung black bull once again... to enjoy his sheer size deep inside her tight, meaty, smooth shaved pussy and to get another warm and creamy load on her flat belly... She looked amazing in black fishnets and didn't miss the chance to show all those natural curves and that incredible body... Then jumped on her bull and enjoyed riding his cock till he delivered big cumload on belly and pussy!

File size: 414MB
Duration: 00:24:48

BBC balls deep into that ass and cums inside

Submissive blond shows her amazing body to her hung black stud who was ready to tie her and fuck her tight ass bareback... That big black cock was enormous and I thought no fucking way. No way that he could penetrate that tight asshole without some serious screaming... But, it fit like glove... Just like that... Balls deep into that tight white ass. And he emptied his balls inside that tight anus... Cream was a little bit yellowish but she surely had time of her life... One of the smoothest anal sex ever...

File size: 563MB
Duration: 00:28:49

Cuckold hubby loves filming his wife in action

Here's something or better say someone you all like and although she isn't my favorite I must admit that I carefully watched this piece and what to say... she is great... still... and after couple of years of absence she's still pretty much the same except that hairstyle or wig on her head... looked pretty retro, like some kind of housewife that came in front of this camera right from woodstock or some party from that time... but still very sexy though! I loved those black stockings, loved her ass and loved that creampie in the end... and loved the way she spreads her legs wide! I think that you all agree that this was kinda refreshing and maybe even her best piece so far!

File size: 421MB
Duration: 00:20:03

Freshly married white babe gets that BBC deep!

Freshly married white wife was having an adventure with hung black bull and that was her very first time and her biggest dick ever... Her pussy was too tight for this black dong and her bull stretched that hole to the limits... slow and easy... And carefully. Didn't want to heart her but wanted to have strongest orgasm ever... She talked a lot, described her experiences and it was real pleasure listening to her... Her black stud liked that too and that was really big turn on for him - he wanted her so bad and couldn't wait to shower her face with cum...

File size: 385MB
Duration: 00:24:14

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back