Black-owned.blogspot.com >> the new BBC worshiping Blog

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
Link Removed

yes yes, i know what u r thinking about! here another blog for white sissies who crave bbc, but this blog is different, more large ( Ir life style, reviews, ) and daily updated !!

Black Owned is an attitude, so i decied to share my personal life with you guys, im actually all time connected on the internet , and connected to all IR BBC worship networks, so this Blog will make a jam of all of it, and bring it to you with style & humor, so i invite you to visit it and help us with your comments, your stories, your personal amateurs pix & vids to promoting Black Supremacy, and give exciting stuff to the people !!!

you can visit black owned here>> www.black-owned.blogspot.com , and comment on it!

and you can send your stories, pix, vids here , and it will be published, it will offer you a new perspective to find Black masters or white cunts and bois pussies, here : xxtase2006@yahoo.fr

>> also, today we will lunch the " Black Owned certified " , you can take a pic of you showin a piece of paper writing on it : your nick/name is black owned , to show your support to the Black supremacy!

enjoy !!!
xxtase

I looked at your new blog! It is great! Precisely such a thing we needed!
Thank you for your efforts!

PamelaTV said:

thanks hun, whazt u think about helping me runing the blog, i can put u as a moderator, with a user and pass u can post alos!

xxtase said:
PamelaTV said:

thanks hun, whazt u think about helping me runing the blog, i can put u as a moderator, with a user and pass u can post alos!

Wow! Definitely I'm flattered! I'll send you PM about it.
Kiss!

I joined your Black Owned blog spot and I love it. It speaks the absolute Truth about the Superiority of Black Men and the overwhelming need that white girls have for black dick. I noticed on your blog that you also have started a Black Owned facebook page and I plan to join that also. It is wonderful that the Truth of Black Supremacy is no longer talked about just in the shadows, but now in the mainstream of society. This type of exposure will usher in a new world order where Black Men are Kings and rule over whites, making white women Their whores and white males Their servants.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back