Black Power

Realist

Hi, does anybody have any pictures of white women doing the clenched fist black power salute? If so could you post them in here. I have a picture on my old computer of Nelanie Monroe doing it while surrounded by black guys and I live it, I will upload in the next few days. If anybody has any similar pics they could post I would be most grateful.

Great image. Those guys are going to have something else sticking out straight in a minute.

BLACK POWER! WHITE BEAUTY! BLACK POWER! WHITE BEAUTY! BLACK POWER!!!! WHITE BEAUTY!!!!

Somebody do some caps with that shit! I too am a "realist". Therefore, I understand that BLACK POWER must both stand 100% behind and salute WHITE FEMALE BEAUTY! No questions asked. Niggas who question and/or waiver from this reality for even a nanosecond simply do not belong and must be relieved of any and all further duties to the white race without hesitation or delay. Outstanding Mr. Realist. Just an absolutely outstanding representation of the essence . . . the very soul of this place . . . and everybody's clothes are still on! In fact, I propose a new slogan for our community of race mixing lovers here at NW:

black WORSHIP . . . The mixing place for BLACK POWER with WHITE BEAUTY!

Hear, hear!

ThickNiggaDick said:
BLACK POWER! WHITE BEAUTY! BLACK POWER! WHITE BEAUTY! BLACK POWER!!!! WHITE BEAUTY!!!!

Somebody do some caps with that shit! I too am a "realist". Therefore, I understand that BLACK POWER must both stand 100% behind and salute WHITE FEMALE BEAUTY! No questions asked. Niggas who question and/or waiver from this reality for even a nanosecond simply do not belong and must be relieved of any and all further duties to the white race without hesitation or delay. Outstanding Mr. Realist. Just an absolutely outstanding representation of the essence . . . the very soul of this place . . . and everybody's clothes are still on! In fact, I propose a new slogan for our community of race mixing lovers here at NW:

black WORSHIP . . . The mixing place for BLACK POWER with WHITE BEAUTY!

SIMILAR STUFF

I've done certain things in the same vein as this with white girls. One time I was fucking this one and telling her while I was fucking her that I didn't like black pussy and that I preferred her white girl pussy over any other. And so while I'm bangin' away against this white chick like a black and talkin' shit to her, on the down stroke and out of the blue that horny white girl goes (from the missionary position!), "GIMME FIIIIIIIIIVE!" HAHAHA ;D! LOL! Girl had her hand all up in the air and shit LOL! Oh MAN you silly little white gals . . . I LOVE you SO much :p!

So anyway, we SLAPPED a HI-5 and kept on fuckin' until time for coitus interruptus! LOL! I get my dick sucked by another one every now and then now (looks like some white boy's proper, blonde, suburban, trophy wife . . . but she's just a hoe) who likes to slap me a HI-5 after every time I nut all in her mouth :) Now this shit has me thinkin' though . . . I wanna get a white girl who will raise a clenched fist and say BLACK POWER!!! Hell, I have 'um sayin' a hella lot worse stuff than that (example: "black fuck my asshole, blah, blah, blah")!

Yeah . . . this is a fantasy I can roll with . . . every time I thrust up in that white gal she gasps BLACK POWER . . . that would make a black nut like Ken Norton fuckin' that white woman in the movie Mandingo! See whatcha done did white people . . . see whatcha done did??? Ya done created a black monster :mad:!

Link Removed

Are you SURE this is what you really want "Mr. Charlie" and "Ms. Daisy" :) 8)?

WHITE BEAUTY SIGNS ON TO BLACK POWER

Link Removed

Great Certificate!

Wish someone would do something like that for us whiteboys, will love to show everyone that i am owned by my Black Daddy!

WHITE BITCH BEAUTY
Black Power salutes thee!!!

Attachments

• Power Salute.jpg
    Power Salute.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 129
BLACK POWER!!!
The Somali hostage crises continues . . . .

Attachments

• Hostage Crises.jpg
    Hostage Crises.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 139

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back