Black women rule

whiteslut4black

White boi here that has always loved being with a dominate Black woman. Any white bois out there ahd any experience with a dominate Black woman? Tell us how it was.

I'm a white boi slave to Superior Black Women. I've been honored to serve 5 Black Women over the past 15 years. Each relationship was different, of course.

But the constant thread is for the white boi to give of himself ... the more you give in servitude, the more the Domme will take. It's that power sharing give-and-take that makes the relationship special.

Black Women do, indeed, rule. They have a special quality that puts them atop the hierarchy. When a white boi inferior finds a true Superior, it is wonderful. I've never felt as fulfilled as when i am at the foot of a Black Woman obeying and worshipping Her. (Try it, you'll like it.)

my x gf got me started on kneeling before the true GODS.at first it was to pay off debt,but the group grew bigger.loved evey drop.

I am a 55 y.o. white male who has had the pleasure of being friends with a Black woman in college. She was 5'4" tall about 115 lb and very muscular for a girl at that time. I was 5'10" and about 195lb but not as athletic as she. We became close friends and started to date and one day she said to me out of the blue that Black people are much stronger than whites and that she can take me in a wrestling match. Well I was sure enough that I would beat her and took her challenge. She changed and came out in shorts and nylons and a bra only, she was very beautiful, muscular and her leg muscles were protruding through her stockings, she looked very strong, but I knew I was stonger. We started by feeling each other other out for a few minutes when all of a sudden like lighting she lunged at me and locker a leg around mine and got me to the ground. I was in amazement and shocked at her quickness, she then got on top of me flipped me to the side and wrapped her strong muscular legs around me and applied such a force of strength that took my breathe away, she then had her legs higher up around my head and made me sniff and lick her toes like a good white boy should. I could not move her legs away from me they were so strong and powerfull. She then turned my body towards her with her legs still around my head and pulled my head towards her crotch which I noticed she had a whole in her shorts and a crothless pantyhose on and her vagina, right in front of my face was dripping wet, I knew she was turned on and so was I, She made me lick her vagina. I enjoyed it immensely but felt inferior to this Dominant beautiful powerful Black Girl. Later after the wresting we had sex under her terms because she controlled me with just her strong legs. Im sure this is a drop in the bucket for how many stories like mine due to the Superior Black Race, Whites cannot compete at their level of compatition.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back