black women vs white girls

I just don't get it. And when everyone has a tattoo, you're not exactly being a rebel by having one. It just breaks my heart to see a gorgeous young woman's body marred by tattoos.

mrscondo said:
Zagg, Unfortunately that is a sign of the times anymore. I am not crazy about ink either.

Anyone seen more of this lovely lady. I think she oozes black sexuality!

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed

Zagg said:
I just don't get it. And when everyone has a tattoo, you're not exactly being a rebel by having one. It just breaks my heart to see a gorgeous young woman's body marred by tattoos.

What about a spade tattoo on a white girl Zagg? I believe an exception should be made for that. It's a message from the white girl to the world that she's down with the niggas . . . all the fuckin' way! I think a discreet spade tattoo on a white babe is a good thing.

Some discreet little tattoo on a little-seen body part, okay. Spade even better. But whole arms and backs covered in silly pictures, disgusting.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

What about a spade tattoo on a white girl Zagg? I believe an exception should be made for that. It's a message from the white girl to the world that she's down with the niggas . . . all the fuckin' way! I think a discreet spade tattoo on a white babe is a good thing.

We are on the same page Zagg. I am not a lover of ink as art. Save it for canvas. I tolerate the small tat on a body but not fond of them. I prefer the body to be a temple of desire. My canvas is pure. I prefer the contrast of a black man against my pale white skin.

Zagg said:
Some discreet little tattoo on a little-seen body part, okay. Spade even better. But whole arms and backs covered in silly pictures, disgusting.

Being the ass man that I am, this one looks good to me :)

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

Yeah, I think a spade tattoo is a good thing and should be encouraged. The more visable the better. I've only seen one so far though. Saw a girl at the bank with one on her ankle.

ThickNiggaDick said:
SOUL TRAIN

Even Don Cornelius of Soul Train fame is with a white woman. That black ain't stupid! One of his famous calls was, "Looooove, peace, aaaanddddd WHITE WO . . . (oh I meant!) SOOOUUULLLLLL!!!" The man likes black music and white pussy. Like I said, he ain't stupid!

http://www.google.com/search?q=don+cornelius+wife&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e1sHT626EcL10gHHz4izDg&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1261&bih=613

UPDATE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/01/don-cornelius-dead-soul-train_n_1246642.html

Rest in peace now Don.

ST started here in Chicago before he decamped for LA.

ThickNiggaDick said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
SOUL TRAIN

Even Don Cornelius of Soul Train fame is with a white woman. That black ain't stupid! One of his famous calls was, "Looooove, peace, aaaanddddd WHITE WO . . . (oh I meant!) SOOOUUULLLLLL!!!" The man likes black music and white pussy. Like I said, he ain't stupid!

http://www.google.com/search?q=don+cornelius+wife&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e1sHT626EcL10gHHz4izDg&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1261&bih=613

UPDATE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/01/don-cornelius-dead-soul-train_n_1246642.html

Rest in peace now Don.

GOT DAYUM!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/06/rihanna-bodysuit_n_1257622.html?ref=style

I normally cannot stand blonde hair on a black woman . . . I think it looks like crap usually . . . bitch stop tryin' to be blonde and white like Tonya Fox because you cannot! Look at Michael Jackson . . . trying to look white. Everybody knew he was a fried chicken eatin' black at heart (Magic Johnson told the world that after he had dinner at Michael's house!). But here now, I'll be damned if Rihanna isn't pullin' that shit off! She's just one good lookin' black girl! That's all there is to it. So damn good lookin' Chris Brown tried to eat that . . . literally! LOL!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
GOT DAYUM!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/06/rihanna-bodysuit_n_1257622.html?ref=style

I normally cannot stand blonde hair on a black woman . . . I think it looks like crap usually . . .
But here now, I'll be damned if Rihanna isn't pullin' that shit off! She's just one good lookin' black girl! That's all there is to it. So damn good lookin' Chris Brown tried to eat that . . . literally! LOL!!!

She is gorgeous and does blond well.
Beyonce is another beautiful Black woman who can really rock blond. But then she rocks pretty much everything!

will

Rest In Peace Whitney :'(

Link Removed

A beautiful and talented but troubled black woman.

Wrong. This white guy knows Black women are far supersior to white girls. i could spend a liftime with any of these black ladies!!!!!

mrscondo said:
I find this collection of ebony to be very enticing indeed! Black or white is not important. How you present your sensuality makes all of the difference in the world to our men.

Link Removed Link Removed

I'm sorry but I've never seen a blonde black woman and liked the look. I've been with some black girls in my youth (just sex, never any serious relationships), and they are beautiful in a whole other way than white girls. Hell all types of women are beautiful in their way to be sure.

A side note though; I wish black girls were more into shaving like white girls (or I guess that they were back then) because the pubes can make eating pussy less enjoyable. Not that it stopped me, because I have always loved eating pussy!

WHITE WOMEN CALM A black'S SOUL

This is GOOD (serious discussion after the intro music) . . . .

Link Removed

I don't want to be "accepted" by the white race . . . I just like havin' sex with white people . . . fuck 'um in the butt (_I_) :)

Note: Our kids could get "ammonia"?? WTF?? Now that's some black shit ;D!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Link Removed
Hey Str8 check it out, check it out . . . I desire the white woman just as much as the next black . . . but like my boy Tariq say in the clip, I'll be damned if ahma be takin' bullets "capin'" for these white women and shit . . . I gotta black dick flappin' in the wind for the white girls . . . not a cape!

Link RemovedLink Removed

always get off more when the black male 'makes' the white woman/girl service black girls while he fucks the white girl from behind. wish that was done more. surprised it isn't done more. even if, or especially if the white girl isn't lesbian but is f...d to do it as a show of submissiveness. love black couples conquering a white girl together; black men black women. really like brother/sisters sharing a white woman!

whytevoyeur said:
always get off more when the black male 'makes' the white woman/girl service black girls while he fucks the white girl from behind. wish that was done more. surprised it isn't done more. even if, or especially if the white girl isn't lesbian but is f...d to do it as a show of submissiveness. love black couples conquering a white girl together; black men black women. really like brother/sisters sharing a white woman!

Yeah well . . . I don't share . . . and I'm more interested in me gettin' my nut than you gettin' yours ;D

Lori "Lolo" Jones is the only kinda "black" woman that can get my dick hard . . . we talkin' RED BONES!!

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

Only the "red bones" can compete with the "white hot" bitches!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back