Bree Olson - One of Charlie Sheen's goddesses

whitesissydani

My Ass For Black Men
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/618307/bree_olson_fantasizes_of_fuckin_a_bbc.html

Nice long one (the BBC and the length of the video) :))

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I saw she was one of his "goddesses". I'm thinking, does Charlie know how much BBC she's had and how much she loves it? She looks amazing with BBC!

whiteboy said:
LOL I was thinking the same thing when I saw she was one of his "goddesses". I'm thinking, does Charlie know how much BBC she's had and how much she loves it? She looks amazing with BBC!

With all the coke they say he does, you think he can even get it up?

If he can get it up at all he's using a lot less coke than they say he is,,,like almost none, LOL. Trust me, there are very few people that know more about drugs than me,,,at least very few alive,,,I'll concede that those that have taken enough to OD may have me edged out, but just by a tad.

whiteboy said:

One of her ex-boyfriends posted on another board a couple of years ago and implied that Bree was somewhat racist in her personal life and used the N-word on a regular basis. Kinda wish she would've done a scene where she could've used it.

bree was complaining on twitter one day while she acted all sweet and innocent.

i told her she was a fucking whore and that she must be missing big black cock considering all the niggas who slammed her hole. if i could've private-messaged the slut, i would've used the word black on her.

i wasn't the only one who bashed her. she's a whore who's whoring now for charlie sheen....and we're supposed to feel sorry for her?

she needs to get back to doing what she does best -- and that's getting fucked by big hung niggers and sucking off all that hard black dick. she's just a black cock whore who's missing it.

at 15:00 she says she is such a whore to fuck black guys for money

at 18:00 she swears off white guys

she says any black guy can have for free.. what a goddess!

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/bree-olson-fucked-and-jizzed-by-black-cock-121716.html

Some goddess!

Can't suck dick worth shit- poor guy had to jerk off like a white boy.

Notice she doesn't take it up the ass either. Charlie ain't missing anything special here.

She's got a lot to learn if she wants to be a slut for Black cock, at least if she wants to be a good one.

will

willsrvu said:
Some goddess!

Notice she doesn't take it up the ass either. Charlie ain't missing anything special here.

She's got a lot to learn if she wants to be a slut for Black cock, at least if she wants to be a good one.

will

Well, I sure stuck my foot in it! My deepest apologies to Bree.
Made the previous post before being able to see the flic in first post, which was obviously filmed well after the one ol stinky posted.

She sure took to BBC like a duck to water and definitely worked at learning how to please one! Her sucking skills are damn good now considering what she is trying to swallow and she sure learned to give up the booty- even going A2M!

If Bree isn't a BBC Goddess yet, she's sure close. All she needs now is to do some DP and GB flics. Can't wait to see those.

Charlie- eat your heart out!

will

willsrvu said:
willsrvu said:
Some goddess!

will

Well if reports are to be believed, she is no longer one of Charlie Sheen's goddesses. Hopefully she will be worshiping something more worthy of her!

Well, I sure stuck my foot in it! My deepest apologies to Bree.
Made the previous post before being able to see the flic in first post, which was obviously filmed well after the one ol stinky posted.

She sure took to BBC like a duck to water and definitely worked at learning how to please one! Her sucking skills are damn good now considering what she is trying to swallow and she sure learned to give up the booty- even going A2M!

If Bree isn't a BBC Goddess yet, she's sure close. All she needs now is to do some DP and GB flics. Can't wait to see those.

Charlie- eat your heart out!

will

willsrvu said:
Some goddess!

will

my post was more in response to jockboy..more what she SAID than what she did in the vid..she was , after all, the 2008 AVN award winner for best anal sex scene! ;)

ravenrules said:
One of her ex-boyfriends posted on another board a couple of years ago and implied that Bree was somewhat racist in her personal life and used the N-word on a regular basis. Kinda wish she would've done a scene where she could've used it.

As long as she sees $$$ . . . .

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back