Bringing white women into lifestyle

Loveblacktop

Kcmo seeking a BBC to serve
I proudly have personally introduced 3 women into the BBC world. I set up a PNP get together and was responsible for a BBC suck and fuck ,then after many get togethers the first woman (my first wife), she not only learned to love and serve our masters. It was a 5 BBC gang bang, I did my part and cleaned up every nut shot into her pussy,ass and mouth/ facial that night and it was a night I'll never forget. Southern California and she was so soar from multiple monster black cock fucking every hole till sun up. It was a week later she ask about the guys from that night and I was on the phone asking how everyone had a great time. This was a instant ask for more and that night 4 of the black kings came back and I'm to say, my first time cuck experience turned into an every weekend event and always a minimum 3 BBC bang party , I cleaned my wife up for the next 5 years and on rare occasion was made to even put some oral on a BBC myself. I never fucked my wife again , I did however eat her pussy every time a nut was deposited in or on her young white pussy. She and I divorced and I was secretly happy and pleased to know she only fucked with black from the first year of our marriage and up until the day she passed away from natural cause at the age of 55. If anyone would like to hear about the other two white 18 and 19 year old white girls that also have been black only from the time I walked them through the first introduction, and assisted the training to serve. Let me know if you wish to know about the sister's and what went down.

Je suis une jeune Africaine noire, 32 ans, qui a une énorme bite, mais la raison de ce message est que je voudrais demander votre aide pour que vous puissiez m'aider à trouver une femme blanche qui veut vivre ou épouser un homme noir, je vous en supplie je suis très sincère voici mon whattsapp <\ +2250565185666/>

I proudly have personally introduced 3 women into the BBC world. I set up a PNP get together and was responsible for a BBC suck and fuck ,then after many get togethers the first woman (my first wife), she not only learned to love and serve our masters. It was a 5 BBC gang bang, I did my part and cleaned up every nut shot into her pussy,ass and mouth/ facial that night and it was a night I'll never forget. Southern California and she was so soar from multiple monster black cock fucking every hole till sun up. It was a week later she ask about the guys from that night and I was on the phone asking how everyone had a great time. This was a instant ask for more and that night 4 of the black kings came back and I'm to say, my first time cuck experience turned into an every weekend event and always a minimum 3 BBC bang party , I cleaned my wife up for the next 5 years and on rare occasion was made to even put some oral on a BBC myself. I never fucked my wife again , I did however eat her pussy every time a nut was deposited in or on her young white pussy. She and I divorced and I was secretly happy and pleased to know she only fucked with black from the first year of our marriage and up until the day she passed away from natural cause at the age of 55. If anyone would like to hear about the other two white 18 and 19 year old white girls that also have been black only from the time I walked them through the first introduction, and assisted the training to serve. Let me know if you wish to know about the sister's and what went down.
I definitely want to hear more please.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back