Californication

lilwhtcock

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6025964/californication_sex_scene_runkle_and_peggy_melissa_stephens/

Thought you guys might appreciate this - its soft vanilla but hold out for 40 seconds into the vid. Saw this on tv the other day and was very pleased!

For some reason it wouldn't let me watch the vid, so I'm not sure if this is the clip you're referring to, but I saw an episode where one of the main characters (short pudgy, bald white guy) was trying to win back his ex wife. He's over at her house when the door rings. He answers it, and it's a huge, ripped black guy. He asks if the wife is home. Turns out she has a date. Cut to later that evening. The ex hubby is drunk. He shows up back at her place and let's himself in. He hears his ex and her new man roleplaying a r..e scene in the bedroom. (Not violent. Just "Oh no, you big scary black man. Please don't..." type of stuff. But he's drunk and doesn't realize what's going on. He busts in and the black dude has the wife bent over the edge of the bed pounding her from behind. He thinks she's getting r..ed so he jumps on the black dude's back. Which has no impact at all. The black guy is just standing there still buried in the wife with the hubby hanging on his back trying to tear him off. He just kind of turns his head and says "What the fuck?" Meanwhile, the wife is screaming at the hubby "What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell out of here, etc..." All the while she's still bent over, the black dudes hands around her waist, with his cock still in her. Funny and sexy at the same time. If anybody has that clip, or if this is the clip you posted I'd love to see it again...

iraddict said:
He busts in and the black dude has the wife bent over the edge of the bed pounding her from behind. He thinks she's getting r..ed so he jumps on the black dude's back. Which has no impact at all. The black guy is just standing there still buried in the wife with the hubby hanging on his back trying to tear him off. He just kind of turns his head and says "What the fuck?" Meanwhile, the wife is screaming at the hubby "What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell out of here, etc..." All the while she's still bent over, the black dudes hands around her waist, with his cock still in her.

http://www.cucirca.com/2009/10/05/californication-season-3-episode-2-the-land-of-r..e-and-honey/
Scene starts at 13:00min.

Both funny and sexy!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back