Can someone tell me what cuckolding is?

CuriousBustyGirl said:
I've haerd alot about it recently on the web but cant get a straight answer to what it is?

The technical definition is when a wife is unfaithful to her husband by having sex with another man.

In the mainstream it has taken on various other subsets such as a girlfriend being unfaithful to her boyfriend, the husband or boyfriend knowing and approving of the unfaithfulness, a dominant female openly having lovers and having her submissive husband serve them in various ways.

On this site you will find many white males, myself included, that fantasize about our wives or girlfriends having sex with Black men.

Hope this helps,
will

Cuckold historically refers to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning. In evolutionary biology, the term cuckold is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1] Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else.

the meaning of Cuckold

Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning. In evolutionary biology, the term cuckold is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1] Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back