can you spot a BBC whore?

one of the 5 married white women in this pic is a black owned whore can you tell which one?

• MWF #1 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • MWF #2 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • MWF #3 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • MWF #4 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • MWF #5 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nigluvr said:
It's a trick question.

They are at the wedding because they ALL are black owned.

That was my initial thought and would have stated that if the OP had said simply "Can you spot the BBC Whore in this picture?"

However, as he stipulated that there is one and further qualified that with statements regarding things that she (in the singular) was made to do, I think we need to proceed with the assumption that there is only one BBC Whore as far as the OP knows for fact.

nigluvr said:
It's a trick question.

They are at the wedding because they ALL are black owned.
thinks so to and not optional.i don't vote for one but the five..

#4....as it was mentioned above...she has that clean look and appearance of a business woman, even though when this picture was taken, she probably wasn't wearing any panties and will probably be reporting back to her pimp after she leaves here...

JDFlacpl said:
are we ever going to get the answer to this????????

This little white dick could have just run game on us . . . you know how these dudes are fantasizing and shit and makin' stuff up . . . just to get attention and have people comment. Well, if that's true, then it worked! It's been a month since the original post, and I see little white dick was last here on February 11, 2013. Enough already. Either we get an answer, or let's just all move the fuck on ::)

ThickNiggaDick said:
JDFlacpl said:
are we ever going to get the answer to this????????

This little white dick could have just run game on us . . . you know how these dude are fantasizing and shit and makin' stuff up . . . just to get attention and have people comment. Well, if that's true, then it worked! It's been a month since the original post, and I see little white dick was last here on February 11, 2013. Enough already. Either we get an answer, or let's just all move the fuck on ::)

may be he is on his way to become a gay ..lol

I think #2 is the black owned whore. She is a respectable looking blonde, but underneath that dress is a lusty bitch who can't get enough BBC.

I'm picking #3 as a long shot. It's Hot to think a newly married lady is already getting down with BBC.

I think it's number 2 she has such a happy look to her even more than the bride. So the only way for that to happen is she's getting all that huge black cock not the bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back