can you spot a BBC whore?

one of the 5 married white women in this pic is a black owned whore can you tell which one?

• MWF #1 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • MWF #2 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • MWF #3 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • MWF #4 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • MWF #5 (# above head in pic)

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littewhitecock

one of the MWFs in this picture is a black owned whore

she is at her bulls beckon call and is his property. she has been gangbanged and takes 1o+ inch blk cocks balls deep in her ass. whenever a black dick cums in her mouth she swallows every drop she even loves the taste. she loves being air tight with3 black cocks. she loves it when black guys spit in her face and call her a whore. she is not bi but she goes down on blk pussy regularly b/c her bull orders her to do it to his female friends.

her bull uses her to pay off his debts. twice her bull has loaned her to another black man she didnt even know b/c he owed the guy money. and to make extra cash her bull has taken her to clubs and pimped her. by day she is a succesful respectable business woman.

can you tell which one it is?

RULES:
if you vote pls post a message explaining why you voted for that one!

don't vote unless you realy have a reason why that u can explain in a post!

pls don't pick any b/c their hot or some reason like that

i will post the correct answer plus pics of her in action once there are enough votes and comments

Attachments

• wed.jpg
    wed.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 1,155
after my fucked her first black guy it just seemed like the black men knew she was available for fucking. She was hit on by nearly every black guy that she saw and it had never happened before. Number 4 just has that look that makes me think she would do a black guy in a heartbeat.

rock

It's 1 cuz of her dress, most bbc whores dress the hottest and sexiest and take care of their bodies, she looks fit and she just has a glow about her.

Good question. Definitely not 2 or 5. Going with my gut and saying #4. 1 seems like she'd be open to it. 3 and 4 I would bet have done it but #4 does it the most I'm guessing. She has the right amount of thickness that niggers go for and the don't care what anyone thinks look.

As you say that during the day she is a successful business woman, I will go with number 4 as she has the look of a woman who needs to keep herself groomed for the business world. The others have more of a homemaker/soccer mom look to them.

Besides I'm hoping it's her because she would look really great on her knees taking black dick in all her holes! ;D

Kayla Kleevage said:
Yeah all I have to do is look in the mirror :)

OMG FUNNY YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAA :D ;D Oh, and I'll go with number 4 too. As Stacey so accurately pointed out, she has the look that us niggas like :)

JDFlacpl said:
any answer yet

I think a lot of people here picked number 4 because they want it to be number 4, including me. But to be honest, my first gut reaction was that it's number 5. Well, those are the two I would fuck anyway LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back