Captions from a guy who just can't get enough IR.

Slave0666 said:
Craves_IR said:
Misty, white guys are going to IR in record numbers. Its unbelievable how much it has increased in recent years.

when I first started getting into IR I assumed that it was intended for black guys. One day I sent an email to a producer for Jake Steed productions asking if they would make a volume of Little White Chick Big Black Monster Dicks featuring thicker white girls. The dude wrote me back saying that basically the black performer would like it but the white male audience, their primary market, isn't as into it. So yes Misty, this industry is huge now mainly because of us horny white guys that always secretly fantasized about this. :p

Thats a shame because I would love to watch thick white girls get pounded too.

Of course that was 10 years ago. Now the demand is so high that it seems like every little niche in IR is beginning to be filled. This morning I just discovered an interracial girl on girl site, Zebra girls. I don't know when it started but it's awesome!

Craves_IR said:
Slave0666 said:
Craves_IR said:
Misty, white guys are going to IR in record numbers. Its unbelievable how much it has increased in recent years.

when I first started getting into IR I assumed that it was intended for black guys. One day I sent an email to a producer for Jake Steed productions asking if they would make a volume of Little White Chick Big Black Monster Dicks featuring thicker white girls. The dude wrote me back saying that basically the black performer would like it but the white male audience, their primary market, isn't as into it. So yes Misty, this industry is huge now mainly because of us horny white guys that always secretly fantasized about this. :p

Thats a shame because I would love to watch thick white girls get pounded too.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I jerked to these 3 times before I even posted them. I am so pathetic lol

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back