Captions from a guy who just can't get enough IR.

Of course you will. But you'll be a lot happier with the situtation if they let you watch and beat off.

Craves_IR said:
If you love them white boi then you'll do the right thing.

Those white boys obviously had some illusions. In the modern world, it's best if the white boys learn early their place in the sexual pecking order. The sooner they find out that they're not going to get any, the happier everyone will be.

Craves_IR said:
Link Removed
Link Removed

2 whores getting blacked. what could be better? 8)

curiouscraig45 said:
I agree ... I am totally in cuckold love with misty

Thanks. I just try and have fun. If I'm not having sex, it's fun to talk about it. I didn't really realize so many white guys were into i/r sex. Although I do try and teach some...lol.

You can teach me anything you want, Misty, anytime.

mistyblack said:
curiouscraig45 said:
I agree ... I am totally in cuckold love with misty

Thanks. I just try and have fun. If I'm not having sex, it's fun to talk about it. I didn't really realize so many white guys were into i/r sex. Although I do try and teach some...lol.

Misty, white guys are going to IR in record numbers. Its unbelievable how much it has increased in recent years.

Craves_IR said:
Misty, white guys are going to IR in record numbers. Its unbelievable how much it has increased in recent years.

when I first started getting into IR I assumed that it was intended for black guys. One day I sent an email to a producer for Jake Steed productions asking if they would make a volume of Little White Chick Big Black Monster Dicks featuring thicker white girls. The dude wrote me back saying that basically the black performer would like it but the white male audience, their primary market, isn't as into it. So yes Misty, this industry is huge now mainly because of us horny white guys that always secretly fantasized about this. :p

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back