Commercial, black is better

billyboy said:
I love this commercial, its for a radio channel in belgium!
Enjoy ;D

Link Removed

Damn those continental Europeans seem to be so much more liberated and at ease with sex in general than we North Americans are!

Here is another one:
Link Removed

I like this one espacially from 1:03 where a white girl get banged by a big black while she is singing the nation anthem ;D

billyboy said:
Here is another one:
Link Removed

I like this one espacially from 1:03 where a white girl get banged by a big black while she is singing the nation anthem ;D

AWESOME LOL :)

Link Removed

Here is once you go mac, you never go back but she is talking to a black guys ;D
I love this because it says then: Mac is better so you don't go back, just like black guys they are better, you never go back ;D

billyboy said:
Link Removed

Here is once you go mac, you never go back but she is talking to a black guys ;D
I love this because it says then: Mac is better so you don't go back, just like black guys they are better, you never go back ;D

This needed to be a white guy as the pc and a black guy as the "mac daddy".

I love these so-called "interracial commercials". I would love to see one based on the following theme:

RIIIIIIIIIICOLA!!!

Link Removed

nnnNIGGA DIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! [with Delilah Strong as the pitch person with horn, scenery, etc. (22:05 mark)]:

Link Removed

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back