Confessions of a Dirty Housewife

okhotwife

Hate to self promote but i have posted a lot of good stuff on this site over the past year if i may say so myself so why not.

The wife and I have written a new book. It is very hot and sexy please check it out! It is on amazon so if you have a kindle consider giving it a look. The book is part fantasy and part reality for us.

And if you like any part of it a REVIEW would be awesome. The wife in this story really gets down with the BBC after discovering her new found life. Would be a perfect book to put on your wife's kindle for you wanna be cucks. It would be a good way to force her to think about this lifestyle and all the while you can remain coy as to how it got their.

Anyway I appreciate your help in terms of sales and positive reviews. And if nothing check out the cover and read some of the free passages as they are pretty damn hot if i may say so myself!!

Thanks and enjoy 2012!!

Link Removed

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Dirty-Housewife-Cheating-ebook/dp/B006RDISFI/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1325296625&sr=1-3

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back