Cuckold Jack Off Fantasy Support Group

humpmyhotwife

Hey you cucks and black cock lovers,

I am interested in seeing if any white boy cucks (married or with girlfriends) would like to get some type of jack off chat or video club together where we can swap pics of our wives and girlfriends and discuss our fantasies and desires of seeing them pounded by such awesome black cock monsters.

We would share real life experiences, pics, fantasies (anything goes with respect to the black cock theme) and get each other off while our wives play with their masters.

On the Y-hoo, you can hit me up at hump2myhotwife. My email is on profile.

Was wondering if there would be interest for this….i enjoy showing my wife to other guys who share theirs as well….jacking off together while we talk about our black desires for not only wives and girlfriends…but for ourselves ;-)

Cheers,
Rick

Are you talking about real time communicating, or just passing files around?

Count me in.

humpmyhotwife said:
Hey you cucks and black cock lovers,

I am interested in seeing if any white boy cucks (married or with girlfriends) would like to get some type of jack off chat or video club together where we can swap pics of our wives and girlfriends and discuss our fantasies and desires of seeing them pounded by such awesome black cock monsters.

We would share real life experiences, pics, fantasies (anything goes with respect to the black cock theme) and get each other off while our wives play with their masters.

On the Y-hoo, you can hit me up at hump2myhotwife. My email is on profile.

Was wondering if there would be interest for this….i enjoy showing my wife to other guys who share theirs as well….jacking off together while we talk about our black desires for not only wives and girlfriends…but for ourselves ;-)

Cheers,
Rick

This sounds GREAT!!! Little 5 inch hubby would truly enjoy chatting and jacking off with other cucky hubbys about our wives fucking BLACK COCK.

humpmyhotwife hasn't been around since the day he started this thread. It's a good idea. Anybody interested in trying to organize something?

I'll get it going, my wife has a BBC bull and has in the last couple months started going bareback with him. They're starting to cuck me and I love it. She's now a total whore for bbc and is loving it and wants more. To get this going, contact me at either our YahooIM of mywife4blkncolorado or our email at mywife4blkncolorado@yahoo.com In your message or email, put niggerwhore in the subject line. To keep out picture collectors, have a pic of your wife or gf holding a note with "niggerwhore" on it. I'll clear each entry that way and put your email on the list and forward your pics to eveyone on them. I have around 2000 pics of my wife and love showing and sharing them. That sound like it'll work? Let me know.

Damn we went a whole year w/o getting this together!!

Would a certain day of the week and time for an open Yahoo chat work for people?

Getting things organized online is like herding cats.

lilwhtcock said:
Damn we went a whole year w/o getting this together!!

Would a certain day of the week and time for an open Yahoo chat work for people?

Sounds hot. Best feeling in the world jacking to IR fantasy. I will share pics of my 44 DD white slut GF

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back