Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I would not mind one a good one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They make the movie

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
J

justanotherface

I have always felt a big black load on a white girls face, really made the movie.

Too bad you didn't make a choice for my feeling, which is that cum shots totally ruin the movie.

There's no reason for it anyway. MUCH better to go close up on a blow job and see the pulse of cum as it goes up the urethra and see it ooze out of the cocksuckers lips as they try to swallow fast enough. Seeing the load flow out of a freshly fucked pussy or watching as it is f...d out around the cock pumping it full is way more pleasing to me. :)

Nothing I hate more than when they interrupt a good blow job to have the guy jerk off onto someone's face or pull out to shoot on their ass or stomach. If the guy is going to jerk off anyway, why bother fucking or sucking, may as well just do a solo beat off for the camera. ::)

will

willsrvu said:
Too bad you didn't make a choice for my feeling, which is that cum shots totally ruin the movie.

There's no reason for it anyway. MUCH better to go close up on a blow job and see the pulse of cum as it goes up the urethra and see it ooze out of the cocksuckers lips as they try to swallow fast enough. Seeing the load flow out of a freshly fucked pussy or watching as it is f...d out around the cock pumping it full is way more pleasing to me. :)

Nothing I hate more than when they interrupt a good blow job to have the guy jerk off onto someone's face or pull out to shoot on their ass or stomach. If the guy is going to jerk off anyway, why bother fucking or sucking, may as well just do a solo beat off for the camera. ::)

will
+1

willsrvu said:

will

Will, I totally agree!
I hate to see a guy pull out while screwing, and cum on her tits or face, or even make her swallow his load.
Pump the bitch full I say, maybe she'll get knocked up that way.
That's what it's really all about anyway, isn't it?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back