Cut vs Uncut

I have been told that I got a nice mushroom head on my dick. Would like to give a special shoutout to the doc who hooked me up as a kid lol. Whats the fascination with uncut? I susupect that its like my interest in hairy bushy pussy....its just kinda rare is that it?

Handjobs are certainly more interesting with an uncut dick, as the foreskin slides back and forth over the head with each stroke.

I was with a guy that was 11 inches and thick as hell, and I loved every second of it. He was cut, and it was beautiful...wish I could find him again or at least another like it.

Zagg said:
Handjobs are certainly more interesting with an uncut dick, as the foreskin slides back and forth over the head with each stroke.

exactly zagg, just fucking hot playing with the head, in & out

My only experience is with cut (and white) so I have a natural curiosity what an uncut cock would be like. The handjob comments make it sound interesting, and now I can't get the thought out of my head, thanks alot guys.

We're always happy to put a sexy idea into your head, Shy_Wife.

Shy_Wife said:
My only experience is with cut (and white) so I have a natural curiosity what an uncut cock would be like. The handjob comments make it sound interesting, and now I can't get the thought out of my head, thanks alot guys.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back