Damn she was good!

str8blkman

White girls are the best
Hooked up with this white girl in San Diego over the weekend.We fucked all day Sat,Sat night and took a break Sunday to eat.The whole time we are fuckin sh'e calling me every combination of black black and black black you can think of. I mean this bitch had me hooked! Damn she was a nasty little white girl that knew how to talk some shit during sex.

str8blkman said:
Hooked up with this white girl in San Diego over the weekend.We fucked all day Sat,Sat night and took a break Sunday to eat.The whole time we are fuckin sh'e calling me every combination of black black and black black you can think of. I mean this bitch had me hooked! Damn she was a nasty little white girl that knew how to talk some shit during sex.

Sounds like you had fun. Where did you find her?

nevercanthinkof1 said:
str8blkman said:

Sounds like you had fun. Where did you find her?
I met her at my hotel near Hotel Circle the Crown Plaza. That bitch fucked the shit out of me lol

Re: Polskie seks amatorki

traisimapsjet said:
Obejrzyjcie na zdjecia tych extra dziewczyn klik Link Removed. Podobno same polskie amatorki. Swoja droga gdzies na tej stronce widzialem znana polska amatorke , chyba Kasia.
Fajna laska z niej , ciekawe czy sie dorobila swoim cialem , ale jak tu wrocic do pl? Widzieliscie gdzies na innych stronach laski z pl , jesli tak to prosze o linki do fotek. Zapraszam do dyskusji.
Yeah, well, thats one way to look at it I guess

str8blkman said:

You should snap pics of these girls in the bathroom as they're cleaning up... share with the group. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back