Daughter caps from the old NW site

I'm on vacation for a week starting Saturday. I'll continue with these when I return. Zagg

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Im glad to see you saved a few of my captioned daughter pics. Awesome. Thank you for re-posting them. Enjoy your vacation. You have earned it.

Zagg said:
I'm on vacation for a week starting Saturday. I'll continue with these when I return. Zagg

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Thanks, John. I randomly saved whole threads of caps and pics from the old site. A lot are still unsorted. Didn't keep track of who the original poster was. Thanks for posting them originally and permitting them to be reposted.

It is my pleasure and i am honored to see them again. I hope you enjoy them as well as your screen show ones.

Zagg said:
Thanks, John. I randomly saved whole threads of caps and pics from the old site. A lot are still unsorted. Didn't keep track of who the original poster was. Thanks for posting them originally and permitting them to be reposted.

They're excellent, which is why I saved them. But the slide show pics are more than excellent, for reasons you know.

johnfreem66 said:
It is my pleasure and i am honored to see them again. I hope you enjoy them as well as your screen show ones.

So glad you feel that way. Thats what this site is all about. The beauty of black cock and white females.

Zagg said:
They're excellent, which is why I saved them. But the slide show pics are more than excellent, for reasons you know.

johnfreem66 said:

Especially when the white female is the one we're talking about.

johnfreem66 said:
So glad you feel that way. Thats what this site is all about. The beauty of black cock and white females.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back