Deciding To Get Serious

FrostyAltoid

I’ve been a str8 beta male my life. I’ve had a few secret experiences when I couldn’t stop myself from serving masculine men. I sucked my first bbc recently and Im officially addicted. I’m honestly looking to change my lifestyle for bbc and would love to find a community to help me.

I’m open for any interaction and I’m very committed. Dm me!

I’ve been a str8 beta male my life. I’ve had a few secret experiences when I couldn’t stop myself from serving masculine men. I sucked my first bbc recently and Im officially addicted. I’m honestly looking to change my lifestyle for bbc and would love to find a community to help me.

There is nothing like being white and serving black men sexually. You will never be able to stop once you take that first black cock in your mouth = and taste their power down your throat. Their cocks are usually so thick and long it is just not worth it looking for anything else at that point. You should change and I will help you as best I can.

You should thank God for blessing you with black cock down your throat and giving you that experience. Most men will never know unfortunately.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back