Define "Normal" and "Healthy"

firedrop2007

In a Wittol/Cuckold marriage(or relationship) how do you define what is a "healthy" or "stable" marriage/relationship is? When this type of lifestyle is accepted by both partners it is sort of a given that you are outside the "norm".
How do you balance this for the long term and keep the marriage going? I am not asking from just the male perspective but female as well.

I ask this because we have a lot going on in our lives at the moment and I started having questions about how this lifestyle is going to work as we grow older so I started seeing a psychologist who referred me to a psychiatrist. When I asked these questions to the psychologist he would just answer with another question or tell me that is for me to decide or that he would need to see the both of us to answer the question. The psychiatrist on the other hand has come out and told me my relationship is not a health one. I would not say we are unhappy or have any major issues that any other couple that has been married for four years doesn't have. I just seem to have more questions about our lifestyle now then before I started down this path. My wife does not see any problems with how our relationship works and thinks I am nuts for even wasting money in this endeavor(I am starting to think she is right).

So I thought I would ask any of the married couples here, in the lifestyle how do you define "healthy" and "stable" in this lifestyle?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back