Dream Celebrity Fucks

WannabeIrishCuck

Hi everyone,

Just been think of my dream interracial fuck session I would love to see. As a Celtics fan I would love to see Kevin Garnett & Paul Pierrce two waying either Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox.....that would be hot!

Not being a basketball fan, I don't know the guys you're talking about, but there's no doubt that Scarlett Johansson should spread her legs for a black man.

WannabeIrishCuck said:
Hi everyone,

Just been think of my dream interracial fuck session I would love to see. As a Celtics fan I would love to see Kevin Garnett & Paul Pierrce two waying either Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox.....that would be hot!

lol Zagg!! You are a man of principles!! BTW both of these guys he is referring are gorgeous niggas...they could me anytime day or night! :p Most white girls would agree I'm sure!!

Being basketball players, I suppose it was only natural to suppose that they were black. I wouldn't mind watching you with them, either, Beth.

bethh213 said:
lol Zagg!! You are a man of principles!! BTW both of these guys he is referring are gorgeous niggas...they could me anytime day or night! :p Most white girls would agree I'm sure!!

I've seen your pictures, Beth. There's no doubt that if you got within sight of those guys, they'd want you.

bethh213 said:
I guess we will both have to dream about that!! ;)

I knew a girl back in college who used to fuck Xavier McDaniel. Nice little Jewish american princess. I had completely forgotten all about that till we started talking about this. Sorry... just had no where else to share that.

Again, I don't know who this guy is (I assume it's a basketball player), but it's good to share this IR anecdotes. Thanks.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
I knew a girl back in college who used to fuck Xavier McDaniel. Nice little Jewish american princess. I had completely forgotten all about that till we started talking about this. Sorry... just had no where else to share that.

Zagg said:
Again, I don't know who this guy is (I assume it's a basketball player), but it's good to share this IR anecdotes. Thanks.

nevercanthinkof1 said:

Played for the Boston Celtics for a while. We used to work out at the same gym that the Celtics had their training facility. He'd get there about the time the women's team was coming in. One day, there was J, walking in from the parking lot where the Celtics players parked, not the direction where the rest of her teammates were coming in from. Since it was pretty early, there was only one conclusion to draw.
Link Removed

Where there's a white woman and a black man, that's often the only conclusion to draw.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Zagg said:

nevercanthinkof1 said:

Played for the Boston Celtics for a while. We used to work out at the same gym that the Celtics had their training facility. He'd get there about the time the women's team was coming in. One day, there was J, walking in from the parking lot where the Celtics players parked, not the direction where the rest of her teammates were coming in from. Since it was pretty early, there was only one conclusion to draw.
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back