Eating Black black Ass

dang those r some hot vids...some serious stroke vids. nothing sexier than a white chick eating some black black ass. shit got me busting loads.

str8blkman said:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

thank You Sir. It should be part of basic education of any white male or female.
Many Black Masters required this to me and i've seen plenty Who were extatic with a devoted rim-job.

white sub

i love to lick a black ass clean, the bigger, darker, sweatier and nastier the better! i do it to all of the black men i service and some have even farted in my mouth which i love, it makes me feel so fucking dirty and submissive. black men have the most gorgeous asses known to man, to match their general physical superiority.

Re: Eating Black black Ass

jessicadreems said:
i love to lick a black ass clean, the bigger, darker, sweatier and nastier the better! i do it to all of the black men i service and some have even farted in my mouth which i love, it makes me feel so fucking dirty and submissive. black men have the most gorgeous asses known to man, to match their general physical superiority.

it is very sensible.
i have also be put to lick fresh sweaty Black Ass and Cracks.
It is also true that the special beauty of Black Asses is matching the general physical superiority of Black Men.

How have They reacted to your tongue, lips and nose submission to Their Mighty Asses ?

white sub

they love it, most of them push my face in deeper or rub their ass cheeks over my face. i have this one football player who cames over and his ass is the biggest, roundest black ass i have ever seen, its chocolate heaven

Lickin' is magnif.

My Black Queen ordered me to lick Her heinie many times. She would lift one leg onto an ottoman (no, silly, not a Turkish sub, a piece of furniture) and spread Her legs. I'd get behind on my knees and gently spread Her asscheeks and push my tongue into the Hershey Highway. It's not easy to get deep. You really have to push and extend your tongue. There's a certain amount of pain involved. But the reward is worth it. She really smiled afterward and gave me a "well done" pat on the head. She was the best!

It's also a clear action to reinforce the power structure: white boi under Her, Black Woman on top.

She had me lick Her bottom a couple of times in front of others. They were slackjawed. Especially when I was so enthusiastic. I loved it.

a Black guy i met in the uk told me to lick his ass, i dutifully did it for 10 minutes whilst he jerked off, then he turned around and came in my face, a perfect ending to the arrangement :)
tiimy
+44 7809 613362

yahzooman said:
Lickin' is magnif.

My Black Queen ordered me to lick Her heinie many times. She would lift one leg onto an ottoman (no, silly, not a Turkish sub, a piece of furniture) and spread Her legs. I'd get behind on my knees and gently spread Her asscheeks and push my tongue into the Hershey Highway. It's not easy to get deep. You really have to push and extend your tongue. There's a certain amount of pain involved. But the reward is worth it. She really smiled afterward and gave me a "well done" pat on the head. She was the best!

It's also a clear action to reinforce the power structure: white boi under Her, Black Woman on top.

She had me lick Her bottom a couple of times in front of others. They were slackjawed. Especially when I was so enthusiastic. I loved it.

I wish I could have been you there.

plus this link in addition to those provided on whitegirl rimmathon. ;D

Link Removed

Re: Eating Black ni**a Ass

perfect addition bbcmack thanks. Perfect Black Ass addiction ... :p

bbcmack said:
Awesome gifs. Link Removed

oh yeah these gifs are truly awesome as you say ! it's a paradise for white worshipers of the Black Man's Ass.

white devotee

thanks it is indeed a feast for the eyes and such tasty rimming duties.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back