European girls & Muslim immigrant studs

petepunkin

My girlfriend is an exchange student from Sweden and has been telling me about how she and the other white girls in Sweden and much of Europe love the dominant Muslim immigrants from Africa and the Middle East. She says in Denmark, Holland, Sweden, Norway, France, UK, Germany, Italy & Belgium many of the young white girls love to rebel and be race traitors and enjoy bending over and taking aggressive Arab and Black cocks of Muslim immigrant men (and many, like 2 of her friends, are now pregnant) Anyone here lives in Europe and can tell more stories? Anyone else into this? My yahoo is peteispunkin@yahoo.com so message me anytime and we can chat about my girlfriend and this subject more. Also lets try to get any images we can on this subject.

Link Removed

It's abundantly clear that a lot of European women like dark men. The masculine dominance assumed in Muslim cultures might be part of the attraction.

Found these images on various European interracial & Muslim websites

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

The thought of all these African, and Arab Muslim men moving into all the northern European countries, makes me so horny. As i know they will, in a very short amount of time, seduce and entice our white wives, daughters, mothers and sisters, into becoming sexual sluts and whores for the sole pleasure of these men. And once they have been kissed by one of these men, the next step happens very quickly and almost 100% guarenteed, the white womens legs part, allowing the black hand and then the black cock to penetrate her soaking wet pussy. From this moment on she is now a black owned slut and whore , who will do ANYTHING for her master , (yes master). Her white husband, father, brother, soon realise they are no longer interested in the feeble and inadequate white cock. To keep their white wives, mothers , sisters etc, the white male, fall to their knees and accept the inevitable, and they realise, that the black and arabic males , are now the power and force in sex, as well as everyday life. T

Link Removed

in France, more and more muslim men or Black men humiliate and fuck white women, even married

They also love to humiliate french white men too. I recognize it is very good for our country. France is made to be colonized by African men and muslim men. They are our masters. We are made to serve them, to obey them with devotion.

paul, a white servant in Paris, France

Yea. sub-frenchboy. It's the world evolving. In America we have the NBA and NFL . It staarted out with all white men showing off thier skills and athletism until niggers infiltrated to now almost all niggers while the spectators are mostly white folk. The NBA and NFL are small samples of how the niggers are taking center stage and sending whiteboys to the sidelines to watch REAL MEN prove their superiority to whiteboys. The world is becoming a big stage for niggers to show off and the pretty white ladies are abandoning white boys in favor of big niggers cock.

In the company where I work, there are many girls from all over europe, and fucking with blacks and Arabs. Two German girls with a black baby ... A Dutch girl with a baby Arabic ... And French girls ... Humm real whores for Africans. In 50 years, there will be more whites in France. All the girls in France have data on their bellies black seed!

can some one tell me where i can finde more of captions like this, in english because only understand german and english.

sub-frenchboy said:
in France, more and more muslim men or Black men humiliate and fuck white women, even married

They also love to humiliate french white men too. I recognize it is very good for our country. France is made to be colonized by African men and muslim men. They are our masters. We are made to serve them, to obey them with devotion.

paul, a white servant in Paris, France
You are so right, it is the same here in England, white girls young and old , married and single are all submitting willingly to the superior black and muslim Africans. And us married husbands, boyfriends, , fathers, sons are seeing their white wives, girlfriends, mothers, daughters serving these superior men. And instead of being angry or resisting, we meekly fall to our knees and beg to worship our future masters like our women, and see our young white bois begging to be sissified by these REAL MEN. Hoping that this sexual revolution is over so we can serve our new black and muslim masters in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

And again ... But it is true that it is very exciting to know girls Nordic fucked and fertilized by male real Arabs!
Anyway European men have no more future, European girls know who the real men!

Attachments

• aq1.jpg
    aq1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 300
  • aq2.jpg
    aq2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 270

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back