Extremely Frustrated.

I about had it with the place I live. I have not had a black dick in my holes since Christmas. That's one reason why I can't go all black, because I wouldn't get fucked more than once or twice a month, and I can't survive on that. I was so frustrated that I went to a local rap club a couple of nights ago. I had several blacks hitting on me, but whenever I went on the dance floor, there were all the black girls dancing with me, probably because they wanted to shield me from their black boyfriends. I came home UNFUCKED, which is really rare for me.

I am just so over this area. My ideal surroundings would be and area with lots of blacks, where I could get fucked by BBC at least every other day, and could have a black gang bang on Friday night. I would also let my husband not fuck me at all and would only use him to clean out my holes and for strap-on sex.

Down here in SW FL it's all just rich white folks, and I need to consider moving to a place with lots of blacks like Atlanta, LA, or Vegas. It's just not possible right now due to this fucking recession. I am really frustrated now, about my prospect of becoming a full time black whore. I just hope this recession-shit blows over eventually.

I'd gladly swap you the Chicago suburbs for SW FL. We've got plenty of blacks, but not so much sunshine and warm weather.

Jennyseemore said:
I about had it with the place I live. I have not had a black dick in my holes since Christmas. That's one reason why I can't go all black, because I wouldn't get fucked more than once or twice a month, and I can't survive on that. I was so frustrated that I went to a local rap club a couple of nights ago. I had several blacks hitting on me, but whenever I went on the dance floor, there were all the black girls dancing with me, probably because they wanted to shield me from their black boyfriends. I came home UNFUCKED, which is really rare for me.

I am just so over this area. My ideal surroundings would be and area with lots of blacks, where I could get fucked by BBC at least every other day, and could have a black gang bang on Friday night. I would also let my husband not fuck me at all and would only use him to clean out my holes and for strap-on sex.

Down here in SW FL it's all just rich white folks, and I need to consider moving to a place with lots of blacks like Atlanta, LA, or Vegas. It's just not possible right now due to this fucking recession. I am really frustrated now, about my prospect of becoming a full time black whore. I just hope this recession-shit blows over eventually.

I know there are some all black areas of Ft Meyers, I don't know where you are but it can't be too far. Also if you go to Broward or Miami you kind find enough black men to keep you satisfied 24/7.

You only live once, you should live it to it's fullest.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Jenny you know you would be welcomed in Las Vegas.

Well, thank you. I have been thinking about it. I even have family in Vegas. Just need to eventually bite the bullet and do it.

Well at least you know some people out here. There is lots of BBC that either live here or cum here often. The only problem with Vegas is that it's not a good environment to raise kids.

Okaaay...I'm confused. Jenny you are tellin' me you have less blacks in your area than for instance where I live (Germany, city of around 550,000 inhabitants)?

Well, we're in May now I hope your problems were solved. ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back