Fantasy or Lifestyle: What Do You Call It?!?

tomascini

Some hubbies wanting a superior male to come and fuck their wives choose to think of it as living a non-consuming type of fantasy (that its something they could switch off and on at any time), for some its more than that. Its resembles more of a lifestyle they wish to be involved in, no matter how further it takes them.

So I want to ask the question here: for you, what would you say is close to what being cuckold to you?

Or would you prefer some other word I don't yet know about?

I guess for me, it will have to be fantasy. My wife will not do it. I got her half way, then she flat out refused, but i am still hoping.

I believe it can be both . . . a lifestyle where fantasies come true!

justanotherface said:
I guess for me, it will have to be fantasy. My wife will not do it. I got her half way, then she flat out refused, but i am still hoping.

Check out this article, and the former ones before it and maybe you could get something off them: Link Removed

As it is becoming more of a possible reality for me with my current girlfriend, the focus seems to be more on her being a "hotwife for BBC only" and less on any cuckold aspects. I have tried being "submissive" with 3 women, and I am just no good at it. Being open about being bi with my girlfriend made it not a D/s thing any longer for me. I enjoy Krav Maga (Israeli hand combat/not a martial art exactly), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, sparing with my Golden Gloves champion brother, powerlifting and bodybuilding, single malt whisky, firearms, Clint Eastwood movies, thrash/black/death metal (no, black metal does not have any focus on black cock) and a lot of other stuff, like wrestling varsity and prep in high school. This just tells me a wimpy cuckold is not a realistic life for me, but being a swinger is.

I mean, when I put an ad on Alt that was clearly submissive, I got way more responses from submissive chicks. Bummed me out back then because it was not what I wanted, but now seeing a realistic life as a swinger.

Cuckoldry is a super, ultra hot fantasy though, and I LOVE the movies/stories/etc. Acting a fantasy out is a possibility, but only for a game.

Bisexual.Eric said:
Cuckoldry is a super, ultra hot fantasy though, and I LOVE the movies/stories/etc. Acting a fantasy out is a possibility, but only for a game.

Do you wish to be turned into a submissive white boi for a white woman and her black bull?

For me it was not a fantasy, more of a reality that I have accepted. I can't say I have learned to like it, more learned to a accept it. I am happy that my wife can still love me and is having her needs met in ways I can't.

For those still considering this lifestyle as a fantasy, tell us what's delaying you from making the final jump into having it come through for you and your Mrs?

For most of us white boys, it's because the wife or GF has no interest in becoming involved in it.

tomascini said:
For those still considering this lifestyle as a fantasy, tell us what's delaying you from making the final jump into having it come through for you and your Mrs?

Both my fiancee and I don't really "call" it anything. We're both happily into it, we move slowly at our own pace, and have fun along the way! ;D

I feel bad for all of the guys out there who aren't fortunate enough to have a lady whose interests align with their own. :'(

SunnyD said:
Both my fiancee and I don't really "call" it anything. We're both happily into it, we move slowly at our own pace, and have fun along the way! ;D

I feel bad for all of the guys out there who aren't fortunate enough to have a lady whose interests align with their own. :'(

Sometimes the problem is a lot of them aren't that well tuned to their women sexually to be able to convince her. And for others they tend to wait too long before they make any attempt at such.

Unforunately I am having a hard time getting my wife into even taking a BBC without me around. My only out is to visit a shemale friend of mine from school evry now and then to suck and fuck. She won't let me siisy up though so still fantasy I guess.

I am very lucky or maybe unlucky. It just happened.

I tried for a couple of years then it happened because of the influence of my daughters on my wife.

It has been the best but it has also been rough at times ... seeing your wife fuck another, really being cutoff and losing status as the man of the family is hard to describe but is a major life changing event.

Mostly it has been great for me ... it will sound weird but I know myself more truly.

tulips5 said:
Unforunately I am having a hard time getting my wife into even taking a BBC without me around. My only out is to visit a shemale friend of mine from school evry now and then to suck and fuck. She won't let me siisy up though so still fantasy I guess.

Perhaps you need for someone to help convince her to make a go at it.

It was a lifestyle that happened totally by a chance meeting. Currently it is on vacation at the moment. Hopefully it will return someday. Right now I am in recovery.

I hope that the recovery is quick and complete, mrsc.

mrscondo said:
It was a lifestyle that happened totally by a chance meeting. Currently it is on vacation at the moment. Hopefully it will return someday. Right now I am in recovery.

For us it is a "partial" lifestyle, though I'd like my wife to make it a total one. She has a steady BBC that is her Daddy and I'm happiest when they're fucking. I'd like her to be his total slut and she is when they're together, but I'd like her to be completely immersed in it 24/7. We meet him a couple times a month, but I'd like it to be more. I totally willing to turn her over to him to use as his own and she is to a point. She wears what he tells her to, fucks who he tells her to and does what he says, but as soon as we leave him, she's back to the same wife. I'd like her to be thinking about being his whore when were not with him. I'd like to go as deep into it as he'll take us. As it stands, when he tells her to fuck his friends, she does and has even fucked some strangers at his request, but she turns the "whore" thoughts off when she's not with him. Her Daddy is the only one that fucks her bareback, he says it shows that she belongs to him.

mywife4blkncolorado said:
For us it is a "partial" lifestyle, though I'd like my wife to make it a total one. She has a steady BBC that is her Daddy and I'm happiest when they're fucking. I'd like her to be his total slut and she is when they're together, but I'd like her to be completely immersed in it 24/7. We meet him a couple times a month, but I'd like it to be more.

Has he ever come to stay with you at your home?

tomascini said:
mywife4blkncolorado said:
For us it is a "partial" lifestyle, though I'd like my wife to make it a total one. She has a steady BBC that is her Daddy and I'm happiest when they're fucking. I'd like her to be his total slut and she is when they're together, but I'd like her to be completely immersed in it 24/7. We meet him a couple times a month, but I'd like it to be more.

Has he ever come to stay with you at your home?

Not yet, but it's in the works. We're hoping for a long weekend or at least an overnighter. He'll have full use of our bed and my wife, with or without me there, it'll depend on what he wants. I'll be around to assist him in using my wife.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back