fat wife and facebook

here is a pic of my wife.. and my facebook info - petesebring@rocketmail.com / 400bitch in case any superior blk masters want to control it

Link Removed

Now why would you say something like that, if you can't say anything nice it is better to say nothing at all.

When I'm on the Internet, specifically sites like this, I'm interested in seeing hot chicks w/ black. I and I'm guessing most other men are not interested in seeing someone who has completely abandoned the idea of taking care of their bodies and their hypothetical/potential interest in engaging in interracial sex. I can see that garbage/shit in real life.

HulkX said:
When I'm on the Internet, specifically sites like this, I'm interested in seeing hot chicks w/ black. I and I'm guessing most other men are not interested in seeing someone who has completely abandoned the idea of taking care of their bodies and their hypothetical/potential interest in engaging in interracial sex. I can see that garbage/shit in real life.

However, this site wasn't intended just for you, but for a broad spectrum of people who have one thing in common: interracial sex.

While you may not find a particular body type attractive, there will be others that do, so if you see something you don't care for, simply move along to something else. There is no need to be disrespectful.

Not every one will enjoy your particular likes either, but, hopefully, they will display more courtesy and compassion than you have.

will

willsrvu said:
HulkX said:

However, this site wasn't intended just for you, but for a broad spectrum of people who have one thing in common: interracial sex.

While you may not find a particular body type attractive, there will be others that do, so if you see something you don't care for, simply move along to something else. There is no need to be disrespectful.

Not every one will enjoy your particular likes either, but, hopefully, they will display more courtesy and compassion than you have.

will

Yup her black lovers dont seem to have a problem with her size.

Good show whtslave4blk, my wife Jo is a bigger woman and her Black lovers seem to enjoy her as well. I for one am glad you and your wife are here. ;D

This, as all aesthetic matters, are completely subjective.

Thankfully, this isn't your site, nor was it designed for your entertainment only. What one individual finds appealing or attractive is his or her business.

To your point, you want to see "hot chicks" with black men, then stop wasting your time posting on this thread find yourself a site with "hot chicks".

willsrvu said:
HulkX said:

You're right. This site wasn't intended just for me...however,if you have the gusto to post a photo of your "wife" with the obvious intention of getting some feedback...you'll have to take the good with the bad. OR are you so delusional that you expected all on this site to congratulate you for posting photos of your overweight wife. If you find negative criticism disrespectful...then do cry me a river.

Not everyone may have my particular likes either but if I made a thread about it, I'd be man enough to take the criticism that came my way.

HulkX said:
willsrvu said:
HulkX said:

You're right. This site wasn't intended just for me...however,if you have the gusto to post a photo of your "wife" with the obvious intention of getting some feedback...you'll have to take the good with the bad. OR are you so delusional that you expected all on this site to congratulate you for posting photos of your overweight wife. If you find negative criticism disrespectful...then do cry me a river.

Not everyone may have my particular likes either but if I made a thread about it, I'd be man enough to take the criticism that came my way.

Not delusional at all. Some men have a fetish for such women. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

First of all you were warned what the content of the topic was by it's title, so if you didn't care to see such stuff, you could have passed it by. You, however, chose to ignore the warning, then complain about the content.

Second, making a critical comment is one thing, being outright cruel calling someone garbage and shit is another.

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back