For wives already cuckolding their husbands

Hi Zagg!
Actually, it's more physiological ;)

And who would go back to eating hamburgers when you've tasted prime beef . . . . and it's an "all you can eat" all day all night buffet out there!

I'm sure it is, Tonya! I was referring, though, to your insight into the psychology of white boys and how to manage us.

tonyafox said:
Hi Zagg!
Actually, it's more physiological ;)

And who would go back to eating hamburgers when you've tasted prime beef . . . . and it's an "all you can eat" all day all night buffet out there!

i have to agree with Tonyafox. My wife and i have always been open about both of us loving and serving BBC. Our relationship is now stronger than ever.
we would not go back to the way it was before BBC. It is amazing how my wife is such a satisfied woman now.

As I've always said, most women sooner or later will go over to The Dark Side.
It's up to you white bois out there to decide if you will go along with it and be a part of the experience or feebly try and stop our natural instincts and be left with nothing in the end.
Females will instinctively seek out the strongest alpha male to ensure superior breeding, there's actually nothing much we can do to supress these feelings even if we wanted to.
A few girls do try to ignore the calling but usually give in when the natural urge gets too much to bear.

Be open with each other, make him a part of the adventure and it's a win/win for all concerned.
If hubby respects you, he will want you to have the very best sexual experiences, and that can only be delivered by going Black.

Agree with tonyafox. White men respond to a domineering white female.

tonyafox said:
As I've always said, most women sooner or later will go over to The Dark Side.
It's up to you white bois out there to decide if you will go along with it and be a part of the experience or feebly try and stop our natural instincts and be left with nothing in the end.
Females will instinctively seek out the strongest alpha male to ensure superior breeding, there's actually nothing much we can do to supress these feelings even if we wanted to.
A few girls do try to ignore the calling but usually give in when the natural urge gets too much to bear.

Be open with each other, make him a part of the adventure and it's a win/win for all concerned.
If hubby respects you, he will want you to have the very best sexual experiences, and that can only be delivered by going Black.

I totally agree with you, Tonya!

The only thing is that my Wife has been with men of various ethnic backgrounds and is an equal opportunity player (should she get the urge to go out and play), so it may not be a Black Man if it happens. I am totally OK with whatever she chooses as it is for her pleasure above all else.

will

I hear you!
In my experience, it's always the dark mysterious foreign types, not just Black, that are the most exciting and sexually in charge.
Must be their upbringing, I think they are raised as Alphas and that women are to serve as fucktoys.
Not very PC I know, but fun if you like to submit to someone who knows how to give you a good workout ;D
I myself have a particular weak spot (or rather wet spot) for Middle Eastern studs as well.
There are so many cultures to sample, it's a whole Smörgåsbord out there!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back