Future of white man

A new approach for Black men and white wives.

Some very good ideas here. I'm a sub bimbo sissy cuckold that KNOWS her place ... and it's at the foot of the bed when a BLACK BULL sleeps over. Have to say I agree with all of the above but would like to share a few thoughts of my own.

Having been a long time sub cuck, white husbands could be very useful taking exquisite care of the black bulls and the white wife. When men come over to fuck and use my wife I wear my French Maid outfit and try hard in everyway to make their evening absolutely perfect. From the moment a bull arrives until he walk out the front door with a completely empty nut sack, I make sure he has a perfect environment to enjoy his bitch and his sissy. The correct music, the proper temperature, a nice dinner, cold drinks, towels, lubricant. The cuckold bitch needs to aggressively make sure Master needs nothing and the breeding environment is perfect.

Why should the white husband sissy? A non passable CD faggot with a wedding ring on is the new
icon for blacks to KNOW that the white wife is BLACK COCK ONLY pussy. Not only will it be fun and a source of entertainment for the DOM Black Masters to berate and humiliate the submissive cuck but the simple fact of the bitch's being is advertisement in the loudest sense that black needs to step forward to take and use the cucks wife.

Finally, with all the black men in our prisons, it would be a great idea for black cock loving wife's to be required for bi-annual visits to the prison facilities for breeding weekends and to relieve the enormous
sexual tension the inmates surely have pent up without access to the white pussy they both deserve and require. The white husbands, of course, could be used as fluffers ... but probably would serve best as cleanup bitches ... sucking the potent black sperm from the wives pussies, mouths and assholes.

Anyone agree?

sucking black cock and getting fucked if fine by me. but if i have to make my self in to a woman just for the sex then forget it.

yeah, I'm not dressing myself as a woman nor do wear make-up. My black master still fucks me hard and good. Sometimes when he feels like it he gives me a latex catsuit, which I find very turning on, too...

Some evidence that Black dominated future has already begun.
White men are becoming models ...
http://dailypicfwd.blogspot.com/2011/01/here-comes-femiman-bride-jean-paul.html

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

... and stewardesses
http://www.picsmark.com/_Transsexual_Thai_Stewardesses
Link Removed

Link Removed

PamelaTV said:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks for that PamelaTV. Imagine him taking a BBC up his little white boi pussy. :-*

whitesissydani said:
PamelaTV said:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks for that PamelaTV. Imagine him taking a BBC up his little white boi pussy. :-*

Thanks to you! I am sure that he (she) will become black cock slut sooner or later ... and probably already is. It is our destiny ...

Re: A new approach for Black men and white wives.

cuck_hubbie said:
Finally, with all the black men in our prisons, it would be a great idea for black cock loving wife's to be required for bi-annual visits to the prison facilities for breeding weekends and to relieve the enormous
sexual tension the inmates surely have pent up without access to the white pussy they both deserve and require. The white husbands, of course, could be used as fluffers ... but probably would serve best as cleanup bitches ... sucking the potent black sperm from the wives pussies, mouths and assholes.

Anyone agree?

Any "crime" against a white man should be assumed to be an instance where the white man was out of line and at fault... and for the Black it is a non-crime/non-offense; these Blacks should be free and back on the streets [perhaps the white man should do the time in jail instead]. -- All judges, lawyers, and police should be Black as well as politicians.

More evidence that Black dominated future has already begun.
White male student, 16, dresses in drag for his school prom ... and mother does his make-up...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369991/Transgender-student-16-dresses-drag-school-prom--ends-giving-make-tips-girls.html?ITO=1490

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

PamelaTV said:
iluvwhtwomen said:
We need a certain amout of white men to breed with white women to produce more blonde, blue eyed, white women with pretty feet and beautfiful white skin. White men will continue to marry and financially care for white woman that fuck black bucks.

Just would like to stress that it is completely unnecessary that white males because of extension of the existence of the white race have sexual relations with white women. This will be done through artificial insemination with the sperm of white men.
I suggest that it be cum of white tranny "girls" who masturbated during sex with Black masters.

As said above, we still need white women, so there have to be white sperm donors, otherwise the BBC will all fuck the white race out of existence, and a lot of the fun will be gone...
after all, isn't it great to see the pleasure/pain on the faces of those women with small white pussies as they are stretched tight around massive fat black cocks?
We also need to continue having black men knock up black women, to keep producing big cocked black men to put those half breed babies inside white bitches.

PamelaTV said:
It is obvious that we white men must admit that from a biological and evolutionary reasons black men is much superior over all others, and far superior to white men.

Simply, it is clear that the only real man is a black man and white man is not a men, we are evolutionary mistake and we do not deserve to be called men.

For that reason black men will become owners and masters of single white men and white families, including white husbands.

For white women and girls it will not be a problem. Most of them are already aware of the strength and masculinity of the black man and they already worship black man and enjoy in big black cock.

For these reasons, there is no dispute that the black men will become masters of the white race, and it is clear what will be the role and place of white women in the future black dominated world.

There remains only the problem of us white males. We are not and can not be men, but the question is then what we will be.

This is particularly important if you understand the new role that white women will have in the future black dominated world in which they will have to devote more time to the birth of children for a black master/s and better serving of her black master/s.

I think that white male creatures have two options:

1) Become a servants in his house and serve the black master and to work and give financial support and care for children that will have his wife with a black master, or

2) Undergo a process of feminization and by hormone therapy and surgeries become more feminine and proudly serve black men as nurses, waitresses, secretaries, stewardess, and maybe most of us like feminized bimbo fuck toy for black man.

... Or both of the above ...

What you think?

Kiss! Pamela

Quote: "2) Undergo a process of feminization and by hormone therapy and surgeries become more feminine and proudly serve black men as nurses, waitresses, secretaries, stewardess, and maybe most of us like feminized bimbo fuck toy for black man."

No need for expensive hormone treatment and and surgery. Lots of make-up will do just fine. Teenage boys should start early "borrowing" their mothers' or big sister's lipsticks and other make-up products if they don't have the money to buy their own. Acting like girls will be the first step for white bois to become girls.

Thank you Slavetoebony! I agree with you, everything starts from scratch!
This what I wrote could be some of the following phases in evolution of white men.
But for the start is essential that white men as early as possible start with changes, and that is easiest with things which are instantly available to them.

What a great topic! Just look at the explosion of cuckold sites and it should be more than obvious that many straight white men have begun to fully acknowledge the black mans superiority. I think the fact that white men have begun handing over there women in increasing numbers says a lot.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back