Girl from the UK looking to be black bred

Naggafin

Alright. Lemme start off. I am not the girl described in the title. I'm simply a guy helping her look for a black stud to breed her. If you want to see what she looks like, her pics are in the post. Her name is Charlotte. She's 18; 19 in April. She lives in Truro, England, and is seeking the following:

7inches + (that shouldn't be hard to meet)
Under 60
Over 20
Lives in England
Has to cum inside
1st-3rd generation African (preferrably 1st)
Good stamina
And that’s it

We are looking to get her bred IMMEDIATELY. She does not care about anyone sticking around to be a father. She just wants to be black bred as soon as possible. She wouldn't mind if you want to invite a friend to go at her with you as well. If any of this sounds like you please pm me and make sure you have a pic of yourself I can show her, nude or non-nude it doesn't matter. If she likes you, I'll put you in touch with her directly. That's all!

Attachments

• ori_pro_6227037_ox9ip7.jpg
    ori_pro_6227037_ox9ip7.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image0-2.jpg
    image0-2.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 77
  • image0-1.jpg
    image0-1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 75
我是个戴绿帽子的人。我想在这里找到一个辣妹,嫁给我做我的妻子。我喜欢看我心爱的妻子与其他男人发生性关系。

我渴望我的妻子和黑人一起生孩子

我今年45岁,172岁,亚洲人,想嫁给一个戴绿帽子的男人吗?

I'm a green hat. I want to find a hot girl here and marry me as my wife. I like to watch my beloved wife have sex with other men.
I long for my wife to have children with black people. I am 45 years old, 172 years old, Asian. Do you want to marry a man with a green hat? My email: fupiao8@yahoo.com

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back