Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

add yourrs ;)

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

:-*

Great job, nuances! If there's anything hotter than a black dick being sucked through a gloryhole, I don't know what it is.

Alas, my favorite adult bookstore has closed the gloryholes due to police pressure.

Zagg said:
Alas, my favorite adult bookstore has closed the gloryholes due to police pressure.
Back in `85 in Orlando I used to go to the holes and also the park, then the cops started arresting people in the park (I guess the charge was "dogging", but the brits hadn't invented it yet, so they were just charged with lewd and lascivious, LOL). Then they started on the glory holes, they made the owners take the doors off all the booths,,,by `91 I was fed up with Florida in general and moved to Portland,,,imagine my surprise when I found at least stores in my immediate vicinity, all with glory holes but there was a twist that really through me,,,they weren't just ragged holes like you usually see, these had manufactured escutcheons around the holes, some were even oval shaped to account for different heights. Now you have to stop and think for a minute on just how great this country is, somewhere there's a factory that actually makes accessories that make it safer and easier for you to get you dick sucked in a public establishment. Oh,,,and just in case you'd rather fuck then suck, most booths are equipped with nice stainless steel grab handles.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Portland is apparently great in that respect. There are some pretty fancy GHs in the Chicago area (although I don't ever recall having seen handles), but the LE devote so much energy to harassing the participants that activity has definitely been suppressed. Just another are where I'd like to see the government get off our backs.

M-O Mary said:
Zagg said:
Back in `85 in Orlando I used to go to the holes and also the park, then the cops started arresting people in the park (I guess the charge was "dogging", but the brits hadn't invented it yet, so they were just charged with lewd and lascivious, LOL). Then they started on the glory holes, they made the owners take the doors off all the booths,,,by `91 I was fed up with Florida in general and moved to Portland,,,imagine my surprise when I found at least stores in my immediate vicinity, all with glory holes but there was a twist that really through me,,,they weren't just ragged holes like you usually see, these had manufactured escutcheons around the holes, some were even oval shaped to account for different heights. Now you have to stop and think for a minute on just how great this country is, somewhere there's a factory that actually makes accessories that make it safer and easier for you to get you dick sucked in a public establishment. Oh,,,and just in case you'd rather fuck then suck, most booths are equipped with nice stainless steel grab handles.
Link Removed

Link Removed

GOD that is just about how I got started Lamours book store on Lawrence av in chicago is still open Zagg If you are interested. I used to go there in the 70s and have my fill of cocks through the gloryholes Some were black some were white but all were good size cocks. I just couldnt get used to the trolls hanging around in the back waiting for some one to suck. There were a lot of old men back there I would start watching some movies with big black cocks getting sucked by white women and get so horny that when a willing man would stick his dick through the hole I was on it in a second and would suck him to climax Back then we didnt worry about all the stds that there are today But still go to holes and suck cock

I'm out west, taz, but maybe I'll make a trip up north sometime.

tazloveblack said:
GOD that is just about how I got started Lamours book store on Lawrence av in chicago is still open Zagg If you are interested. I used to go there in the 70s and have my fill of cocks through the gloryholes Some were black some were white but all were good size cocks. I just couldnt get used to the trolls hanging around in the back waiting for some one to suck. There were a lot of old men back there I would start watching some movies with big black cocks getting sucked by white women and get so horny that when a willing man would stick his dick through the hole I was on it in a second and would suck him to climax Back then we didnt worry about all the stds that there are today But still go to holes and suck cock

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back