Good Role for white boys

yahzooman

The short video below is a real advertisement for a real car company ... Toyota of Japan. From a cultural standpoint, autos and the advertisements for them, were the quintessential macho combo. White men liked steel and horsepower. White men were defined by their muscle cars. White men drove, everyone else rode. But as we all know, the culture is changing. Now, white men are downwardly mobil with Black Men especially replacing white guys as dominant.

This ad shows white men their future ....

Link Removed

excellent video and it does show our future as white bois. white males used to like steel and horsepower, now we like heals and panties. it has been a natural progression for us to assume feminine roles with the harsh realization that we are inferior males to Black Men.

yahzooman said:
The short video below is a real advertisement for a real car company ... Toyota of Japan. From a cultural standpoint, autos and the advertisements for them, were the quintessential macho combo. White men liked steel and horsepower. White men were defined by their muscle cars. White men drove, everyone else rode. But as we all know, the culture is changing. Now, white men are downwardly mobil with Black Men especially replacing white guys as dominant.

This ad shows white men their future ....

Link Removed

Wow.. I watched it three times until I believe he is male. Somehow I wish too look like he does...

I do love this commercial ... but beneath the humor it really strikes at a truth that society is starting to finally see but often tries to hide

I would have to point that most major league pitchers are white guys. Over the past few years Justin Verlander has been the most dominant of all. He is very white. In fact the over all amount of African American players in major league baseball has slipped 30% to 10% over the last 30 years. While the amount of white players has stayed the same. Hispanics have filled their role in the game. Besides I thought the web page was about dick size anyway.

They will be feminizing alot of males and forcing us to live as females 24/7 working as secretaries,,sales women,,waitresses,,maids and servers and for some feminized sissies that have the right look they will get put out on a corner or in a motel room being f...d to work as prostitutes .Other feminized males will be retrained and taken to meet the person they will be trapped with fr the rest of their lives.They will meet the man they will be a wife to at when they are walked out to the alter and immediatly married infront of their friends and family.

Willy Joe said:
I would have to point that most major league pitchers are white guys.

And your point? Virtually 100% of cucks are white guys too :D

ADVERTISE IT ON YOUR TITTIES
Your white ass too . . . hey, didn't know where else to put this :)

Attachments

• Tee 1.jpg
    Tee 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Tee 2.jpg
    Tee 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Ass Up.jpg
    Ass Up.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 74

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement