Got some BBC last night from NW member Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
Link Removed
Met up last night with Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com in one of the adult theaters here in Vegas and got nice big load of black sperm from him. Thank u for letting me suck u off Hon.

Great shot Kayla.

So wish I was the person taking that picture.

Would love to see Huge Black Guys emptying the contents
of their balls into your stomach in real life ...

More please !!

Scooby.

Nice! He seems very thick, with big black balls, too! What woman wouldn't want that? :)

You had this big fucking black dick so hard for you! Need to feed you and that slut Claudia Marie together next time.

wooow so glade see real stories happnin here!!! turned on only thinking about what u did guys..any vids?

Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com said:
Glad you enjoyed it baby, Ill see you again REAL soon.

I see you have already participated in Vegas Bukkake and my turn is cumming up soon. Hope you can cum to my bukkake party as well. I think it will be broadcast over streamate live.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed
Here is a couple more images. Ladies this is one yummy BBC

DAMN!!!
Kayla, that top right picture is the one you should use for your avatar.
HOTTTTT!

will

Kayla Kleevage said:

I see you have already participated in Vegas Bukkake and my turn is cumming up soon. Hope you can cum to my bukkake party as well. I think it will be broadcast over streamate live.

Yeah with Morgan Ray a few days ago, let me know when yours is babe and you know ill be there with a big load for you and those huge tits.

Kayla Kleevage said:

Yeah with Morgan Ray a few days ago, let me know when yours is babe and you know ill be there with a big load for you and those huge tits.

Ok, I sure will.

Stroking this big thick black cock for your fine ass right now baby, cant wait to see you tonight and hopefully get some more pics of this black cock shoved down your throat. I know all these whiteboy cucks want to see more.

Stroking this big thick black cock for your fine ass right now baby, cant wait to see you tonight and hopefully get some more pics of this black cock shoved down your throat. I know all these whiteboy cucks want to see more.

Damn black you lucky you live in Vegas where all the white pussy likes to go for vacation.

I'll be there around 10PM I'm supposed to be hosting the event but we'll see what happens sweety.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back