Grace!! white girl at college *PROUD black LOVER!* :)

So what do you think of white girls going black DICK CRAZY AT COLLEGE? should they start in high school?

Grace IS NOW A PROUD black LOVER! :) this is what happens when white girls go to college. i know her personally and since she went to college she's become a proud black lover and basically sucks any black dick she can get her hands on. she hates her father because when he caughter her with a black in high school he called her a slut and a whore and now she lets niggers use and abuse her just to get back at her white father. she has admitted this to me. but along the way she says that she now believes in the sexual power of the black and wants a black mans baby.
Link Removed

Re: white girls at college

rickjessica1 said:
SHE IS NOW A PROUD black LOVER! :) this is what happens when white girls go to college. i know her personally and since she went to college she's become a proud black lover and basically sucks any black dick she can get her hands on. she hates her father because when he caughter her with a black in high school he called her a slut and a whore and now she lets niggers use and abuse her just to get back at her white father. she has admitted this to me. but along the way she says that she now believes in the sexual power of the black and wants a black mans baby.
Link Removed

And what school is that she goes to? They should teach her how to write and hold the sign the right way for the viewing audience LOL :)

oh come on ThickNiggaDick be nice! she's a young black lover getting back at her racist white father by serving superior black dick... she's learning :) a black lover in training :p
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back