Heil Niggas!

• Thread starter Thick Nigga Dick
  • Start date
Zagg said:
A picture of the cathedral in the background might have been more appropriate.

Why? Who said Shaka converted to Christianity or took the ghost's pale hand in holy interracial matrimony???

ifeard said:
nice!

lets talk about the killing!

Now, now . . . still mad because you had your hands slapped? If you don't like this thread, then do as I do with threads I don't like here (and there are many). Don't read it! I realize that this may be one of my more controversial threads on the site. GOOD!!! I like some good old-fashioned controversy every now and then. Is this better?

Link Removed

Simply because the cathedral is the most common visual symbol of Köln.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:
A picture of the cathedral in the background might have been more appropriate.

Why? Who said Shaka converted to Christianity or took the ghost's pale hand in holy interracial matrimony???

WOW can't believe I found this picture of Erin Burnett! I just kind of stumbled upon it while looking at pics of one of the white talking heads on TV (Erin) that gimme a boner when I'm watching the news. Somebody who don't like her is sayin' she a Nazi be-yoootch.

Link Removed

THE FORMER MORTAL ENEMIES

hoe4blaXXX the Aryan from Germany

Link Removed

Trish the Anglo-Aryan from the United Kingdom

Link Removed

Had these two extremely attractive Aryan females been in charge in 1939, there would have been no outbreak of Word War II. Instead, there would have been "make love to niggas . . . not war".

THE NEW GERMANY . . . WILLKOMMEN NIGGERS!

Link Removed

"BRUTAL" MUSLIM TURKS WELCOME TOO!

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
THE FORMER MORTAL ENEMIES

hoe4blaXXX the Aryan from Germany

Link Removed

Trish the Anglo-Aryan from the United Kingdom

Link Removed

Had these two extremely attractive Aryan females been in charge in 1939, there would have been no outbreak of Word War II. Instead, there would have been "make love to niggas . . . not war".

LOL ;D
so true

Quaigon, as long as she's sayin' HEIL NIGGERS . . . I ain't got no problem with her. I'll take her up the Aryan anus just like I take the rest of 'um ;)

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
Quaigon, as long as she's sayin' HEIL NIGGERS . . . I ain't got no problem with her. I'll take her up the Aryan anus just like I take the rest of 'um ;)

Link Removed

Yea this bitch needs the biggest,blackest cock possible to tear that ass open. Then afterward I guarantee she'll be saying "Heil Niggers!".

ol stinky said:
check this video...

Link Removed

Link Removed

LOOOL!! That's by far the best thing ever what comes out of this bastards mouth! :D
But black mens cum on his pic is way too much honor for Hitler!

SIEG HEIL black!!

Attachments

• tumblr_machgj1h1U1rdtgu8o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_machgj1h1U1rdtgu8o1_500.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 60

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back