Helping the cause through Second Life

Over the past year, I've been using my black Avi on Second Life to turn as many white girls as I can into BBC worshipers. I'd like to take things to the next level. My idea is to create a popular venue for the females to come to and be catered to by sexy black men. In it, I'd like to promote the cuckolding lifestyle and BBC superiority ideals, with hopes of bringing them closer to the mainstream. However, I'm going to need someone with some technical and creative knowhow to help me get established. If there is anyone out there with this kind of experience, please let me know. Also, if anyone has any thoughts on what kind of things I should incorporate into the place, feel free to share. Thanks in advance.

weakwhitescum said:
Beautiful. We need to brainwash all the dumb whitegirls!!

;D
::)
Know this is a fantasy site, but plenty of smart gals love BBC-TYVM!
I can vouch for that. ;)

::)
Know this is a fantasy site, but plenty of smart gals love BBC-TYVM!
I can vouch for that. ;)

Right on! Personally, I don't like degrading women who love BBC. There's nothing degrading about being with a superior man. For me, cuckolding is about worship and admiration. Women and their Black bulls should be put on a pedestal!

help me out... are their any places rooms or private places that theme on ir cuckold type realationships?

Second Life actually already has a thriving interracial community. Do a search for 'places' and you get areas like Blackcat's interracial & Cuckold club, busty sluts for black ghetto cock, poly interracial, etc. Blackcat's has 51869 traffic as of typing this, compared to the teens for older men (Which sounds so very mainstream in comparison, in real life) only having 58268, merely a few thousand more. I'm a girly boy on there and there's plenty of chances to serve either the bulls or ladies in multiple ways.

Just signed up but really overwhelmed by the whole thing. Found some great IR places but having a hard time figuring out how to do things, paying for stuff, and interacting with others...dancing, fucking (I hope), etc. Would really appreciate a hint where some good basic guides are...the ones in the program itself are a little sparse on really helping absolutely clueless folks like myself.

Debra, do a search for my name R0NN1E (that's a zero) and send me a message. It can be overwhelming at first, but then it get's quite interesting :) If I'm not online, message me anyway, so that we can connect and I can help you get going.

Naviko...I've been a regular at Blackcat's, Anaconda, etc. for quite a while now, and I'd like to create something more exciting. Those places are just essentially night clubs, where you can find the random swinger. I'd really like to create a place that can be a fun girl's night out, and simultaneously introduce them to the cuckolding lifestyle. Any interest in giving me a hand, my name is in the post above...feel free to message me.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back