Hope and Jerramy

bethh213

my short fat self!!
I see where Hope Solo and and her sexy black are having trouble :( He must have put his foot in her ass but didnt do it quite hard enough!! lol Every pretty white girl should experience a sexy black "bad boy" at least once in their life. There is nothing like getting your ass whipped and cant help but come back for more!! ;) been there done that!!

bethh213 said:
I see where Hope Solo and and her sexy black are having trouble :( He must have put his foot in her ass but didnt do it quite hard enough!! lol Every pretty white girl should experience a sexy black "bad boy" at least once in their life. There is nothing like getting your ass whipped and cant help but come back for more!! ;) been there done that!!

You sound like the kinda white girl who'd push a motherfucker's buttons just so he'd "grudge fuck" you. Instigating stuff with niggas and shit. Don't try to play that innocent white girl bullshit neither :) . . . callin' the po-LEECE on niggas and shit when you knew you wanted your ass whupped and kept in line by a black in the first place ::) You wanna black to slap your white ass around. Or, at least you did at one point in your life ;) I had a girlfriend once who said she'd cum in her jeans right on the spot if a black man slapped her upside the head and called her a bitch. So, during sex I would slap her fuckin' skull (not too hard) and yell BEEEYOOTCH :mad:!! She'd be like OH YES call me a BITCH, PLEASE call me WHITE BITCH :eek:!! Musta been love :D Well, she said she fell in love with this black as soon as she saw me 8)

Link Removed

Attachments

• hope-solo-jerramy-stevens.jpg
    hope-solo-jerramy-stevens.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 0ap1000000094637.jpg
    0ap1000000094637.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 43
  • hope-solo-jerramy-stevens1.jpg
    hope-solo-jerramy-stevens1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 63
And now they are married!! I must have been right. Hope cant resist that black cock no matter how much he whips her ass!! I cant blame her!!

sdmwc4blk said:
Congrats to them! Jerramy is going to have to lay the law down with Hope.

That black will SLAP that bitch's fuckin' noggin if she acts out against him again.

Of course Hope went back to Jeramy, he looks magnificent. And she needs him to satisfy her deep inside – the type of satisfaction that she can’t get anywhere else. Hopefully, she will obey him from now on in the same way a slave obeys her Master. Whites being disciplined by Black Superiors is just part of the natural order of things. Without this discipline Hope would lose her direction and would not feel the security of being under her Master.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back