HOT news at Niggerworship

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
Hello everyone,

I want to be honest with you.

I love this website, and my dream is to make money with it and interracial sex.

I don't want to create a year membership, or month membership,
I think this website must remain free, but I want to make some money with it,
I dream to produce interracial hardcore movies for all of you.

I think it will be great to earn some good money from this website, produce a movie and give it for free to all members.

But to do so I need your help,
I have found a way to make money without ask money to you.
You will surf the forum for free, and in a particular moment I will ask you to make an action for me, like a free signup,
totally free signup.

I think this is the best way to make some cash, and you have to known before I start,
that's why I contacted you and made this post.

so, be ready, and remember, I make money with NW = I make movies for NW

let me known what you think.

Thanks
NW

I'm making a contract with a sponsor, that will give me 1.75dollars per installation (just toolbars or something similar), and everysingle NW user will be f...d to make the installation to continuos to view NW.
Unfortunally our forum name.....black....give many problems with sponsors that read that word as offensive and racist.

If I cannot make the contract with this sponsor....I'm ready with a script to do the same but by myself,.
I will force you to signup for free to a dating service, I will make 2 dollars on every free signup.

this means: I can make a good income and produce exclusive hardcore content,
I think that NW miss exclusive hardcore content to be a real special community, and I really want to make it.

I started to produce hardocore movies, and it will be very easy for me to make that.
The hardest part is to find a black male actor in Prague o Brno :)

Anyway, this is the plan. But give me an advice, should I plan a year membership?, maybe 15 dollars per year?

Thanks
NW

I really don't understand why you posted that link here.
Could someone explain me this?
thanks
NW

Mr.NW said:
I really don't understand why you posted that link here.
Could someone explain me this?
thanks
NW

========

it's the 1st mainstream exquisitely written
black worshipful piece of literature ......of course
back then it was negro not black. ;D

I'm a little confused about just what exactly you are proposing. ???

Your original post (6/23) and your later post (6/24) seem contradictory.

Are we talking avout the site as it now exists or a second site for your hardcore videos.

At one point you talk about joining a free dating service, then you talk about a $15 yearly membership.

The idea of installing a toolbar is not at all apeealing to me. The chances of getting all types of sicky viruses and yucky stuff loaded on my computer is an area I don't even want to consider visiting.

I understand there are real costs involved in hosting a website. The experience of the dark cavern forums when it went to a pay site is one for concern, here.
The site is almost all user submitted content, and then charging the users for the access to the content is sticky at best. The real problem with the dark cavern forum was the people who did pay to keep using the site got a much less attractive prouct than what had been offered for free, because the participation and user contribution was so much lower.

I would much rather do without hardcore material produced just for the website if it would mean the site would become cost prohibitive for the contributors.

I do not begrudge you trying to make a buck, but I think keeping the website and a hardcore video stram seperate might be best for all parties converned.

I know you have a lot to consider and am sure you will do your best to do what is best for us all

yup any site depending exclusively on members
to provide the content is not gonna do well asking
said members to pay ..........a few may just to have a
platform for their views but most will eschew and keep
their views to themselves.
Truth be told a lotta black worshippers do so
incognito and aren't lookin 2 pull any more exposure
of any kind ..the ones who are OUT there don't need
any websites ........they live it ....real niggers do
real things.

on a side note if i *knew* the site owner
and he were a black guy i'd pony up a few reparation
dollars each yr.

Mr.NW said:
I'm making a contract with a sponsor, that will give me 1.75dollars per installation (just toolbars or something similar), and everysingle NW user will be f...d to make the installation to continuos to view NW.
Unfortunally our forum name.....black....give many problems with sponsors that read that word as offensive and racist.

Anyway, this is the plan. But give me an advice, should I plan a year membership?, maybe 15 dollars per year?

Thanks
NW

I won't even allow Google or yahoo to install a toolbar on my machine, so you have no chance there.
I am not into videos, as they are all commercial women, not amateurs. So that won't do me any good. I think we would lose our friends if you start charging, but it's your web site.

i'd suggest continue selling banner ads or something. However, the subscription service or whatever probably would NOT go over well with current members and kill the site off. But you totally should sell sponsorships and banner ads and stuff. Hit me up any time on yahoo I'll give more ideas/input.
Peace love

must be a tough call... i certinaly want you to make some cash from this site... and i may even install a token toolbar and then delete it as fast as i can... but many many people would not...i think your best bet is to get into bed with some of the file hosting sites and require folks to post through those and you can collect the referal links and the like.... that coupled with banner ads seems to me the way to go...

mistyblack said:
Mr.NW said:

Thanks
NW

I don't really understand why members can't kick in 15 bucks a year to help support and grow NW? $15 a year for the amount of fun we all have here is nothing. I also won't let outside sites install anything on my stuff. So the tool bar thing is out. Banner ads are OK with me. Your talking a little over a dollar a month. Geeeeezzzzzzz! Ahh fuck it I'm gonna come right out and say it... What a bunch of cheapskates. That is my drunken rant and Im sticking to it.

I won't even allow Google or yahoo to install a toolbar on my machine, so you have no chance there.
I am not into videos, as they are all commercial women, not amateurs. So that won't do me any good. I think we would lose our friends if you start charging, but it's your web site.

Banner ads (site referrals) to pro-am (DarkSecret, BlackBred, etc) or pro (BoB, etc) would no doubt garner you some revenue.

Here I am.

First of all, that's why I asked you in advance about my ideas.

I don't want to make the wrong decision, NW website went down so much times in the past.

Last time, NWorshipUnlimited went down for some fucking members posting pics of underage girls into my server,
and that was very dangerous for me, so I closed all, and lost 30.000 members.

Now I started again, because I want a place where to find interracial stuff for me,
and this world needs NW website.

Now NW website is online to stay forever!!!
This must be clear to everyone!!!
I planned the website in a particular way, so, if some idiots want to post pics of underage girls,
he has to do it into another server, not mine!
I have placed the only banners that accept the word "black", and Dogfart series is a good partner
(just think that a member post all movies about dogfart websites, and dogfart owner doesn't care).

Now, I want to be honest, as always,
my plan wasn't to make few bucks a day,
NW statistics say that we have 750 uniques visitor per day,
and NW don't have links around the web, so 750 uniques are naturals,
people go to google and another search engines and search for niggerworship, interracial forum, and they find NW.
750 a day, natural, is pretty much, and my plan was to make 2 bucks each person, so, 1500 dollars a day,
not just few bucks!!!
With that kind of income, I can easly make interracial movies and give them for free here, and sell them into another website.

So, I have noted that you don't like the idea of be f...d to download something to surf NW, OK.
I have to change the plan.
I started thinking this when I saw the forum statistics, 95% of members never make a single post,
they just surf the forum for free. I want them to partecipate, as you answered to this thread.
and if they don't partecipate, I want to make an income from them.
I have to think about it, I will discuss with amber and I will see if she has good ideas.

15 bucks per year is a good idea, but a lot of you cannot accept it yet
I think is a good move, but we have to wait NW to grown before doing that.

I just talked with amber, she agree with me, a donation is much better than downloads or membership.
Everyone of you can make a free donation, and the website will remain free untill is possible.
Just now the hosting server noted me that our NW database is at 63%, bandwhich is ok, website space is ok.

SO, here is the plan for the moment, free donation.
Now I want to post the world map that show the connections to NW website.
Just to let you known that the entire world is watching NW.

Thanks
NW

you can find the statistics here
http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=2452.0

maybe offer to charge for the preimum content? and let the forum stay free... basically make a pay site around this theme and grab a lot of the unique pics and vids and catagorize them on your site coupled with your premium produced flicks and charage a fee. and let the forum stay under this umbrella for all to use....

Was just wondering how the "exclusive content" part works......? Further, it would be cool if we could produce our own content and post to the site to help the cause.... Vids have to be on subject (cater to your pervy NW audience people)!

Mr.NW said:
Here I am.

First of all, that's why I asked you in advance about my ideas.

I don't want to make the wrong decision, NW website went down so much times in the past.

It is obvious you are very interested in our input and are certainly attempting to do what is right for everyone. I appreciate your responding to our comments and concerns. I look forward to enjoying the website for a long time to come.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back