HOT news at Niggerworship

I belong to a couple of forums (one sexually-oriented, the other not) that reward those who make donations or make a certain number of posts (in one case annually, the other initially) by limiting access to certain premium content, links and/or promotions for those who do not contribute to the site in some way that makes it more attractive to new viewers or helps to make the site pay off for the owner.

In addition to encouraging donations from those able to make them, you could encourage members to post more by doing any one or all of these three things:

1.) Require that members make a minimum number of posts containing content (pic, vids, audio files, articles, etc.) before gaining full access to some content (for example: donors or top posters could designate that links to a certain percentage of the content they post be available only to members who have made the required number of such posts).

2.) Allowing those who post lots of content to gain full access without making a donation and making it known that those who contribute to the site in this way will be rewarded

3.) Require that new members make a minimum number of posts before gaining access to certain forums (ie Pic and/or Videos) and that older members make a certain number of posts (or post a specified amount of content--ie 20 new amateur pictures, 50 new commercial photos, 5 videos, etc.) per year in order to maintain access to those forums.

As for making money from the site, in addition to selling banners and partnering with other sites and advertisers, you might consider creating an "Exclusive to NW" forum on the site (rather than starting a new site) that could offer those willing to pay a set fee to access that site, those who donate that amount, and those who are willing to create or donate content to that forum (content that would be exclusive to NW).

For example: If individual member or couple wants to help the site, they could donate an amateur IR video clip or photo set of themselves to NW to be placed on this forum or someone could create and donate a "hypno trainer" audio/video file or two. Donated items could be designated as being "exclusively for NW" or "for sale by NW".

The money generated by this "Exclusive to NW" forum could be used as "seed money" to allow you to begin producing the interracial-themed movies that you want to produce. Once you get started, those movies could either be used as inducements to join this "Exclusive to NW" forum and/or be sold on that forum (advertise on the main forum, but eventually require access to the "Exclusive to NW" forum in order to purchase some or all of the videos).

With me being disabled for a number of years, my wife and I have a limited income, so I can't afford the full membership on these two forums that I'm referring to. But, the owners like the way that I write and I regularly write articles for them--that they publish and post on their main pages--in exchange for a full membership. My articles on the non-sexual site nearly always get over 100,000 hits according to Google and NewsNow, which generates more for the site than a full membership would costs. I contribute articles, which I can afford to do, when I can (I am unable to work on a schedule because of my illness) and it draws traffic to the site that is worth more to the owner than I can afford to donate (or pay for a membership) in cash. So it works out both ways. Those who don't contribute to that site with content or cash don't get access to certain perks (games, lotteries, giveaways, etc.) or content (some forums on the site are only for full members).

You could do some combination of these things to keep the main part of NW free for everyone who joins, make the site attract more viewers and members, and, gradually, get to a point where you can produce the movies that you want to make and make pretty good money from doing so.

But, I agree with most of the opinions that have been expressed that making NW a membership site or requiring donations from those member posters who may be the very ones who are making the site most attractive to new viewers would be the quickest way to kill off your membership and ultimately the site. Reward those who donate and provide content to NW by offering "something extra" and you will be far more likely to induce new viewers and members to donate and/or contribute content that will allow you to reach your ultimate goal. At least that's my opinion.

P.S.: "Erotic" and "Femdom" hypnosis audio files and audio-video "trainers" have proven to be quite popular recently. While interracial themes are featured in some of these, there's a wide range of interracial activities and themes that have yet to be adequately explored by what has been produced thus far: the surface has barely been scratched and the quality of much that is out there leaves a lot to be desired. For someone with real knowledge of hypnosis and even a little bit of the technology available to make these kinds of products, it would be a lot cheaper to produce an interracially-themed (black-worship all the way down to "entry-level" IR) line of these products than it would be to jump straight into producing movies. I know that there are some people familiar with hypnosis, perhaps even some capable of making or helping to make such products, who are (or have been) NW members. You might consider seeing if any of them might be willing to consider offering their expertise to produce or help produce some files of this type that you could put on an "Exclusive to NW" forum or market to help raise "seed money" to help you get into making movie content for the site. It's a thought....

You're sure right about what's needed, Duke. Whether those are the ways to go about it I know not, but getting traffic up would make a big difference to the site and to the owner's revenues. It's disappointing to check in after a couple of hours away and see no new posts.

duke9555 said:
the site needs *people* to view & post ...
get a NW fb a/c & or Twitter a/c

the lifeblood of any site is traffic PEOPLE ..and active
ppl at that ............an across the board campaign to let
peeps know this NW exists ....cuckold place cuckolds dot com
our hot wives wandas ...any more? ....this looks an awful lot
like Wandas place btw. ...........much time online is spent
@ fb & Twitter .........are yahoo groups still around even?

All good ideas. The thing this board lacks is feedback, I refrain myself from posting my OWN original content bcuz i know i wont receive any sort of feedback or comments, and if i do i;ll give like 5 replies and 34233 views..its insanse

I hope you'll reconsider that ILUVBBC. I know it's got to be frustrating, but if people don't post, people can't comment. We've got to try to break the vicious circle.

ILUVBBC said:
All good ideas. The thing this board lacks is feedback, I refrain myself from posting my OWN original content bcuz i know i wont receive any sort of feedback or comments, and if i do i;ll give like 5 replies and 34233 views..its insanse

Thanks everyone for ideas and suggestions.

I will place donation thread so you can help NW.

for now, NW has only one active link, inside cuckoldplace.com
I think I cannot place a link inside wanda because it is our competitor (but we reached same members number in just one year)

anyway I will think about a backlinks plan, cuckoldplace have 200.000 backlinks and 88.000 members
NW no backlinks, and 17.000 members

Installing a toolbar is inviting spam, spyware, viruses, etc. onto every user's computer.
If you go that path, I will leave the site. As a software professional, I know all too well the dangers of web browser toolbars.

As a new member of NW I just have a few thoughts first if you join fill out your profile and a picture or avatar second when you view a post say thanks third be gratefull we have this site I try to contribute as I can and have made a few contacts so if it means a donation then so be it thanks 8)

I left the idea of the toolbar.

NOW I have opened the donation thread, and sent an email to everyone.

NW will remain free, easy to surf, the perfect place for everyone that is into interracial lifestyle.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back