Hot Wife vs. Cuckoldress

Ok, so I've been thinking about revisiting the cuckold idea but I'm curious about something. What are your perceptions of what a hot wife is versus a cuckoldress. What's the difference?

My wife is more a Hotwife than a Cuckoldress. She is submissive to me, but is even more submissive to a black lover. She becomes a complete slut for black and I enjoy enabling her to do so. Whenever she is with black, she is hypersexual and is willing to do pretty much anything to please her lover.

Defilemybride said:
My wife is more a Hotwife than a Cuckoldress. She is submissive to me, but is even more submissive to a black lover. She becomes a complete slut for black and I enjoy enabling her to do so. Whenever she is with black, she is hypersexual and is willing to do pretty much anything to please her lover.

Same here, mostly. I am not a sissy, or submissive to anyone. Nor am I poorly hung or inferior to anyone in bed. I am openminded to swinging, and my wife would rather be with Black guys than the white guys we know. She is submissive to me, and I share her.

Thanks guys for your responses. I guess I'm looking for more of a description of each one so I can compare them. Why would one choose one over the other? I hope that makes sense.

thick_blonde said:
Thanks guys for your responses. I guess I'm looking for more of a description of each one so I can compare them. Why would one choose one over the other? I hope that makes sense.

Ma'am,

A "hot wife" is generally viewed as a lady who is in a happy marriage but also enjoys sex with men other than her husband with his knowledge and consent. The husband may enjoy watching his wife having sex with others or he may be dominant "forcing" her to be his slut, but basically her having sex with others is something she and her husband enjoy in addition to their own "normal" sex life.

A cuckoldress, on the other hand, is a woman who enjoys sex with men other than her husband whether he knows about it or not and without his consent.
The term has come to also include those couples in which the husband is voluntarily submissive to the wife who in turn may or not be submissive to her lover. In some of these relationships the husband is not permitted to have sex with his wife, with the possible exception of servicing her orally, and may be kept in chastity.
For many in this type of cuckolding, the husband serves as his wife's housekeeper, helps raise any children she may have with her lovers and supports her and those children financially. In return the wife "permits" her cuckold to help prepare her for her dates by assisting with her bath, helping her chose what to wear and dressing her for her lover. She may, upon returning from her date, "force" him to eat her "cream pie" (perform cunnilingus on her to clean her lover's cum from her pussy) while torturing him with the details of what her lovers did with her on their date.
Most "voluntary" cuckolds enjoy this type of humiliation, many to the point of hoping to be f...d to serve the wife's lover as well by serving them food and drinks, acting as her fluffer (sucking the lover's cock hard between rounds of intercourse) and sucking the lover's cock clean as well as eating the cream pie after they are done.

As far as which is better, there is no real answer. If you would enjoy having a solid, happy marriage with a loving husband who understands, enjoys and shares your desire to have sex with other men and/or women, then being a Hot Wife may be what you are destined to be.

If you prefer to be in complete control without needing to be considerate of your husband-in-name-only, who serves merely as a sort of slave to your whim, providing you with the means to enjoy yourself with others while being denied all but the pleasure of being humiliated by you and your lovers, then owning a cuckold may be what will serve your needs best.

I hope this helps.
will

I didn't realize being here was going to be such an educational experience. A very nice explanation of the subject. Thanks.

Shy_Wife said:
I didn't realize being here was going to be such an educational experience. A very nice explanation of the subject. Thanks.

You are welcome, Ma'am.

Of course, this was just an overview of the basic difference between "hot wife" and cuckold relationships. As in any other type of marriage, each can have many subtle differences depending on what works best for the couple involved.

The fantasy of being cuckolded seems very prevalent with older white males, many of whom try to interest their wives into taking lovers, especially Black lovers. In a way one could say that these males are cuckolding themselves as many of those wives have no real desire to be with anyone other than their husbands. In fact, you can find many ads from single white males looking for women who will cuckold them or that want to serve as a cuckold to married couples, which of course, is a misuse of the term cuckold. At any rate, most wives won't go there, but some do and this can be very satisfying for all or can lead to a disintegration of the marriage. "Be careful of what you wish for" is the operating word(s) here.

My opinion is that as males age their testosterone levels drop which tends to make them more submissive causing their fantasies to take on more of a desire to submit to their wives and to the type of men that they no longer are (or maybe never were): MASCULINE MEN. Of course, this is just a generalization pertaining to older, hormone challenged males.

From what I have read of your situation, I would think that you and your husband fall more into the "hot wife" category, or will when you finally take a Black lover, as it seems that your husband is taking note of what turns you on and may be becoming turned on to the idea of watching you with a Black lover himself. If you keep going as you are I don't think it will take much longer before he starts dropping hints that he would like to see you sucking and fucking a Black Man. :)

Best of luck and please keep us informed,
will

I like that, what would I aspire to be? Makes me think of elementary school, "when I grow up I want to be a hot wife". And now for me, that sounds much more realistic than being a veterinarian. And all you white boys forget about being astronauts and start thinking seriously about that cuckold vocation. I think being a cuckoldress takes a pretty dom personality that I don't have, but I have enjoyed teasing my husband sometimes when he seems into it. I also feel like I'm a long way from being a hot wife, but maybe not. I think of this as someone who regularly has sex with other men but maybe it only takes once? I'll keep my options open, right now I think of myself as that horny married woman that everyone thinks should quit yapping and go find herself a big stiff black cock. ;D

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Everything's an educational experience ShyWife. :)

If you were to choose, which would you aspire to be?

Loved you comments, Shy, but the only reason I would want you to stop yapping is if your mouth was full of that big black cock. I'd also like to hear more about how you tease your husband, if he sometimes "seems into it" it sounds like he may have more of an interest in that aspect than you realize. Thanks for posting.

Shy_Wife said:
And all you white boys forget about being astronauts and start thinking seriously about that cuckold vocation.

Oh, I'm sure a lot of us are seriously considering it! lol. If only there were more women like you out there. :)

I think being a cuckoldress takes a pretty dom personality that I don't have, but I have enjoyed teasing my husband sometimes when he seems into it. I also feel like I'm a long way from being a hot wife, but maybe not. I think of this as someone who regularly has sex with other men but maybe it only takes once?

It's up to you. You don't have to be a super strict dominatrix type to be a hotwife/ cuckoldress. You could do it in your own subtle way, like teasing your white boy about Black men, like you mentioned. You should stay true to your personality, otherwise what's the point? This is supposed to be about your pleasure, not conforming to someone else's fantasy. And you don't have to have sex with lots of different guys all the time, if that's not what appeals to you. It's entirely up to you. :)

Hi guys. New to the forum.

Anyway, I'm glad this question was asked and answered because I love turning my girlfriends and girls that I hook up with (I'm not married, by the way) into Black Cock Sluts. We may not go all the way with the fantasy, but it's good to know i have that power.

I've visited several sites around the internet, and most of them are geared towards true cuckolding in the definition as described in this thread, which is a little overboard for me. I suppose I am more comfortable with having a Hot Wife (or whatever you would call it since I'm not married).

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back