How many of you have or would give up pussy for the black man?

jockboy said:
dude, i'm friends with shane diesel on twitter. told him about ur post -- he said for me to tell u he'd be happy to split ur wife in two! i'm serious about this dude -- and i don't think he'd even ask that u stop having sex with her! he's getting into the cuck stuff now, too....so i'm thinkin u'd be able to lick his black seed up ;)

shane is one of THE hottest fuckin niggers out there. total fucking animal when he gets a white girl and turns her into a slut. lemme know if ur really interested -- i can help u make this happen.

rick

This would be awesome if my wife was actually interested but unfortunately I'm the one that's into IR. I've been trying to get her interested, making her watch movies and whatnot, but we just haven't gotten there yet.
So, does Shane do these things off camera?

In response to the original question, I don't have sex (intercource) with my wife, she has a Black lover for that, I do clean.

So what do you do for sexual relief? Masturbation?

jakeb47 said:
In response to the original question, I don't have sex (intercource) with my wife, she has a Black lover for that, I do clean.

Giving up sex is not the problem. Heart problems took care of that.

I just want to watch a small petite white girl get f....d by a hugely hung BBC, preferably uncut

it really isn't bad when you get to see your wife with her Black Lover. they do let me out quite often and watch me masterbate, they enjoy watching me.

Zagg said:
I guess you're a stronger man than I am. I don't think I could handle watching and not masturbating.

sdmwc4blk said:
When i am allowed to, i enjoy it. i wear a CB3000 most of the time. The life of a Blackened cuckold is hard at times but when you get to see your wife
with a Black Man it is worth it.

Zagg said:
So you satisfy yourself by jerking off?

sdmwc4blk said:
Only Black Cock for my wife. It has been that way since she had her first Black Lover. i do get to clean up; sometimes both of them, sometimes just her.
Our marriage is better than ever, we would not turn back to the old days.

You are a very lucky man.

sdmwc4blk said:
it really isn't bad when you get to see your wife with her Black Lover. they do let me out quite often and watch me masterbate, they enjoy watching me.

Zagg said:
I guess you're a stronger man than I am. I don't think I could handle watching and not masturbating.

sdmwc4blk said:
When i am allowed to, i enjoy it. i wear a CB3000 most of the time. The life of a Blackened cuckold is hard at times but when you get to see your wife

Zagg said:

sdmwc4blk said:
Only Black Cock for my wife. It has been that way since she had her first Black Lover. i do get to clean up; sometimes both of them, sometimes just her.

I suppose that we compartmentalize our sex lives. Our black men are content to use us both in varying degrees, and we have our seperate sex time together. I could never give her up.

i think i am, especially when i get to watch my wife and her Black Lover. It is even better when they let me clean them.

Zagg said:
You are a very lucky man.

sdmwc4blk said:

Zagg said:

sdmwc4blk said:

Zagg said:

sdmwc4blk said:

I'd be happy to step aside any time for the Black man, although I have never had the chance. I'm pretty content with admonishing my woman with copious amounts of pussy eating, rimming, toe sucking and foot massages, etc... anything she wants. I had a relationship with a 28 year old when I was 21 or so where she stepped out a number of times to go on dates where she went all the way with another man while I waited at home, after when she came back I would eat her pussy and it always tasted like cocks and condoms. :) She still liked to have sex with me because she knew I was clean and since she was on birth control she let me cum in her because she loved the feeling of cum dripping out of her all day long... how ideal would it have been for a Black man to fulfill that need!!! We talked about a Black guy but she was not that interested in the subject [she was more into BDSM as a submissive and since I knew nothing about that she needed to step out with a guy who was good at topping her... Im sure there are plenty of Black guys good at that but there are not many Black people living in Vermont where we lived at the time... she did end up having relations with an anchorman on a local TV station evening news show though which I thought was pretty rad because I saw him on the TV all the time].

I think stepping aside for the Black man on a white couple's honeymoon sounds pretty hot myself.

willsrvu said:
I wouldn't be willing to give up eating my Wife's pussy & ass or being able to masturbate, but if She wanted to give Her lover exclusive right to fuck Her, I'd be OK with that.

will

So ist's brav ;) ;D

KKKbitch said:
willsrvu said:
I wouldn't be willing to give up eating my Wife's pussy & ass or being able to masturbate, but if She wanted to give Her lover exclusive right to fuck Her, I'd be OK with that.

will

So ist's brav ;) ;D

Oh, yes! It would be very good. ;D

will

Craves_IR said:
Basically i'm curious to how many of you have already or would be willing to give up sex with a woman because either the woman demands that you do,the bull demands you do or you have lost interest in normal sex because of your BBC obsession. :p

I must have missed this post, but in the discussions I've had with women about a cuckold relationship, they have almost all said they would give up sex with their white boyfriend/husband if their black Dom/lover wanted them to. And I have always said I would support whatever decision my girl made.

Craves_IR said:
you have lost interest in normal sex because of your BBC obsession. :p

This is me. I would rather not face the challenges of trying to get a woman and instead choose something that I know will result in a satisfying outcome for me.

I wouldn't do it. That said, I am lucky not to have to. My wife makes love to me out of love at her insistence. I know she enjoys her lover's big black dick more, and that sexually he has alpha status, but I think with us it is an emotional thing and with him and his friends it is all about the sex. That said though sometimes sacrifices must be made and since she started dating I get a lot less sex, but no sex would be unacceptable.

It sounds as if you all are happy with your situtation, and that's what matters.

femmeworshipper said:
I wouldn't do it. That said, I am lucky not to have to. My wife makes love to me out of love at her insistence. I know she enjoys her lover's big black dick more, and that sexually he has alpha status, but I think with us it is an emotional thing and with him and his friends it is all about the sex. That said though sometimes sacrifices must be made and since she started dating I get a lot less sex, but no sex would be unacceptable.

For the first 3 years after my wife went black, I shared her with the black guys. Then she decided she only wanted black cock so for the next 5 years I was only allowed to eat her pussy or jack off to get my pleasure. Now she has gone celibate for the last 6 years and now nobody gets to fuck her.

rock
Link Removed

Celibate when she could be offering her ass up to niggahs? And you could be beating off to it? How sad for you both.

txrock said:
For the first 3 years after my wife went black, I shared her with the black guys. Then she decided she only wanted black cock so for the next 5 years I was only allowed to eat her pussy or jack off to get my pleasure. Now she has gone celibate for the last 6 years and now nobody gets to fuck her.

rock
Link Removed

I'd love to give up pussy for a black man...I'm a 32 y/o white boi who is pretty inexperienced sexually, so I get really nervous and feel a lot of pressure and frustration around the sexual aspect of relationships. Recently, my obsession with BBC has had an impact on my sexuality, but I still find that my primary attraction is to women. I'd love to meet a woman who wants a soulmate, but who would be able to have a black lover to take care of her "bedroom needs", while the two of us had more of a tender, caring relationship - I'd still be intimate with her, just no penetrative sex. My ultimate dream would be to serve a black man together with the woman I love...

I'm not sure there are many women out there who would be interested in that type of relationship, especially in my neck of the woods, but a boi can hope, can't he? :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back