How many white women who love BBC would still marry white boys?

Enigma

I am curious about this. Black men are superior in bed, but how many of them can be good, sensetive husbands that can provide warm love and comfort for their women?
Also, white men have higher IQs that often translates to better jobs and financial security. I am talking about general trends in society. White men also tend to be more sensitive and devoted to their white wives. Wouldn't white women be willing to marry white boys and enjoy BBC on the side?

You cite some good reasons white women will continue to marry white boys, Enigma, but you omit the principal one: there aren't enough black males to go round. Blacks make up less than 15% of the US population, so not every white woman could have a black husband even if they all wanted one. Further, in recent decades black men have eschewed marriage. Why should a black male marry and (officially) restrict himself to one woman, when he can be banging all the pussy he can handle? So white women will have to continue to marry white boys who can pay the bills while their wives are getting themselves fucked silly by niggers.

Good answer, Zagg. The only Black Guy that has even talked about marriage, just asked me if I would still ball Black Guys after I married a white guy...lol Obviously he wasn't interested. But just on pure math, I'll probably marry a white guy.

IS a simply question and answer !!!! white boys to marry have a family have love take care of me , my husband give so much love , and live happy together,,,,,but only in SEX i need and many many womens need REALS mens in bed ,,,,,real mens is NOT TO MARRY , reals mens have many many girls , to make many womens happy in the word ,,,,,,,but i m and many girls want a men to have only for ME ,,,,, is that simply ,,,reals mens = many girls , husband = only for me ...........husband to make love ,,,,,,,black men to have GOOD REAL HOT SEX ,,,,
!!!!!!!!!! is so easy to understand !!!!!!!!!!

mistyblack said:
Good answer, Zagg. The only Black Guy that has even talked about marriage, just asked me if I would still ball Black Guys after I married a white guy...lol Obviously he wasn't interested. But just on pure math, I'll probably marry a white guy.

Excellent. I believe that all white women should do it. However, I am opposed to interracial pregnancies. Not only because it would be psychologically difficult for a white husband to raise another man's child, but also because I do not want the beautiful white race to dissappear and be replaced with light brown people. Just look at Heidi Klum's biracial sons. They look nothing like their gorgeous mother. Obviously there would be no more blonde supermodels in Klum's family. Whether we like it or not, but the fact remaines: beautiful white girls at the image below can only be created from white man's sperm.
Let's never forget that.
Link Removed

You'll have tens of thousands of them lining up for the opportunity, Misty.

mistyblack said:

I think Muhammad Ali has the right idea when it comes to marriage and children: http://www.youtube.com/embed/HqiWFLsgVi4

The only point to add about this for our purposes is to point out how Black Men are the pinnacle of masculinity: muscles, aggression, virility, dominance. White women are the pinnacle of femininity: beauty, mystique, grace, intelligence. We have a duty to make better white girls and better black men.

. . . . and MEMJUSTIN for Vice President! ;D

Enigma also raises a vaild point.
One of my Masters once said that the perfect system would be white girls having white babies but also at least one beautiful Black baby boy.
In this way there would be a plentiful supply of white girls but also the solution would also satisfy the interrracial breeding demand.
I must admit I am not that adventurous (yet) when it comes to Black breeding for real but have done it many times as a fantasy (that almost came to a reality several times).

We marry white guys for stability and security but Black guys will always remain the providers of superior sex and excitement.
A girl can't survive on just one I'm afraid, but finding the right white guy who knows his place is a ticket to happiness way beyond the so called traditional marriages or relationships.
That's why I guess so many of the "vanilla couples" split after a few years then the girl gets Junge Fever and tries to catch up on all that great sex she's been denied.

We marry white guys for stability and security but Black guys will always remain the providers of superior sex and excitement.
A girl can't survive on just one I'm afraid, but finding the right white guy who knows his place is a ticket to happiness way beyond the so called traditional marriages or relationships.
[/quote]

Why can't there be more women like you in the world???

LOL, there are more women like me than you think, submission52!
There are those that choose to flaunt it, those that are a little more discreet in public (like me!) and there are those that deny nature and wish they could take that step.
But eventually, we all answer the call.
The great thing is, it's never too late for us!

I discovered Black sexxing relatively late on, but mature women well into their 40's, 50's and 60's are now enjoying superior sex all over the world.
In my experience, all Black Men (and young studs) are always ready for sex wherever, whenever with whoever.
You don't have to be a young slim hardbody.
The great thing about Blacks is that they are Equal Opportunity Fuckers, you respond, they respond, you get fucked real good.
It's as simple as that, and more & more women are waking up to that fact!

. . . . and more & more white bois are realizing that too!

Enigma said:
mistyblack said:

Excellent. I believe that all white women should do it. However, I am opposed to interracial pregnancies. Not only because it would be psychologically difficult for a white husband to raise another man's child, but also because I do not want the beautiful white race to dissappear and be replaced with light brown people. Just look at Heidi Klum's biracial sons. They look nothing like their gorgeous mother. Obviously there would be no more blonde supermodels in Klum's family. Whether we like it or not, but the fact remaines: beautiful white girls at the image below can only be created from white man's sperm.
Let's never forget that.
Link Removed

Very interesting point. You have raised an issue that not many consider.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back