Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

This has to be the best yet. HOT! Black Trannies. So Hot. You've got on one hand a Beautiful Black Woman and on the other a huge BLACK COCK. It truly is the best of both worlds.

DikHunter said:
This has to be the best yet. HOT! Black Trannies. So Hot. You've got on one hand a Beautiful Black Woman and on the other a huge BLACK COCK. It truly is the best of both worlds.

That is so true! I love it.

daverp said:
Link Removed

this one here would, while we were both still fully clothed, tell me that she will let me
fuck her only if I have the biggest cock that she has seen. I would then pull my thick but average length white pee pee out only to see her undress and reveal a cock only told of in legends. Since I lost the wager she now has to fuck me.

And this white boi is ending up as a black shemale's slave.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

More " well hung" ebony fem beauty.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Slavetoebony said:
Link Removed

The one with the glasses made my wee wee rock hard but then this one made me have to stroke it. I didn't have any choice, she was too powerful for me to resist.

Slavetoebony said:
Link Removed

Can anyone ID her? Just perfect!

EDIT:

Her name is Asia. Link Removed Too bad I can't find anymore of her. :(

Link Removed

Wow. Big Black Cock in the front, sweet delicious Black Girl Booty in the back!! Total package deal [no pun intended]!! I could bury my face in that ass all day long!!

WhiteBetaSub69 said:
daverp said:
Link Removed

this one here would, while we were both still fully clothed, tell me that she will let me
fuck her only if I have the biggest cock that she has seen. I would then pull my thick but average length white pee pee out only to see her undress and reveal a cock only told of in legends. Since I lost the wager she now has to fuck me.
Sounds like a good bet to lose to me.....

ProudPrematureEjaculator said:
Link Removed

Wow. Big Black Cock in the front, sweet delicious Black Girl Booty in the back!! Total package deal [no pun intended]!! I could bury my face in that ass all day long!!

I'd love to be naked and on my knees in front of her sucking that cock.

About 4 years ago there was a hot black t-girl that worked at an adult video store in the city. She was tall and thin but had a ghetto booty and a thick 8 inch cock. She was heaven. She always worked the day shift during the weekdays and I would always take an early lunch to go see her before the lunchtime rush. I would suck her cock and eat her juicy black booty behind the counter. She took my bubblebutt a few times if I took off that day or came in real early around 9.00am. She only worked there for about 6 months sadly. Heard she moved out of state.

Slavetoebony said:
ProudPrematureEjaculator said:
Link Removed

I'd love to be naked and on my knees in front of her sucking that cock.

You'd have to peel me off it first, darling.....or maybe we could just share x

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back