Hung Blk man here and i LOVE fucking young white girls !!

bigDICKj

so i guess ima "bull" i never really knew bout this kinda sex "cuckolding"

but yeah im black in my 40s and i LOVE fucking young white girls and been with a few ages from 22-28 with or without thier boyfriends or hubbies there 2 watch haha 8)

i was in fl on business and i ended up fucking this fine ass white girl with a phat ass !! she is 22 and her bf was there 2 watch everything she sucked my dick good 2 that was good for him because i told him if she aint no good at sucking my dick he would be on his knees quick!! i love getting head from young white boys 2 only the masc. and straight ones thouhg ;)

so now im "working" on referals haha

he ended up emailing his boy or whatever and now this dude wants me to fuck his 20 year old gf !!! she got a phat ass 2 just like the girl in fl

she aint never had black dick before

AND the dude is gonna suck my dick too!!!right in front of her before i fuck her little white pussy haha

heres a couple pics of that fine ass 20 year old girl her bf wants me to fuck

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

bigDICKj said:
heres that 22 year old bitch from fl i fucked !!
Wow, this is one white boy that is glad you are getting referrals; I'm not surprised the BF is ready to suck that BBC either, if it were me, I would be too.
I hope you get plenty more referrals.
As a side note, just how big is that rod?

Wonderful...so good to see white bois accepting their proper role in relationships - helping their wives and girlfriends find black men to serve.

It's also good that you encourage the white boi to suck your cock, as this reinforces for him the fact that he is no longer a real man - just a wimpy cuckold there to serve you and his woman. I'm wondering if you would ever consider taking a white boi's ass while his woman watched (maybe if he was nice and smooth so his ass looked like a girl's)?

Well I can certainly see why he would want his girlfriend fucked by a black guy and I can see why you would want to. It would be a perfect match :)

bluegrass501 said:
bigDICKj said:
Wow, this is one white boy that is glad you are getting referrals; I'm not surprised the BF is ready to suck that BBC either, if it were me, I would be too.
bout 10-11" hard

here it is soft

Link Removed

bigDICKj said:
bluegrass501 said:
bigDICKj said:
bout 10-11" hard

here it is soft

Link Removed
I would love to suck on that beautiful cock.

bigDICKj said:
i love getting head from young white boys 2 only the masc. and straight ones thouhg ;)

so now im "working" on referals haha

he ended up emailing his boy or whatever and now this dude wants me to fuck his 20 year old gf !!! she got a phat ass 2 just like the girl in fl

she aint never had black dick before

AND the dude is gonna suck my dick too!!!right in front of her before i fuck her little white pussy haha

heres a couple pics of that fine ass 20 year old girl her bf wants me to fuck
john142 said:
Ya the first chic is my gf I hope j has fun with her

Im gonna have lots of fun bitch 8) hope ur ready for this dick!!

so now this lil 20 yr old bitch found her mans email and has been mailin me haha

shes gettin off by me posting how much ofa little slut for sum black dick she is haha ;D

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Those are some sexy big booty white girls! They definitely need a Black man to handle those phat asses!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back