i am a pervert

jasonkramer

but i really dont care. earlier i spent about 2 hours watching some what girl get fucked by some black guy. i only saw bits and pieces sense they kept moving around but it sounded like she got fucked well. she dident scream but she was moaning. very good show from what i saw.

to give you an idea of the set up of my apartment complex it is set up in a H shape with my apartment being on one of the inside arms and their being diagonally accost from mine. there is probably 20-30 feet between both sides.

it started with me hearing moaning from out side. my apartment is near a college walk way so i was curious to see what was going on. look around and saw nothing. i then looked at the other apartments and saw some well large black guy on my white neighbor. after a while he got off her and they moved to another place i could see. eventually they moved back and she was getting fucked from behind. this happened on and off for the 2 hours before the girl got the bright idea to close the curtain. i am new to this place so i have no idea who lives there. all i could tell was that she was curvy and brunet with large breast. wish i had a video camera and a closer look. never saw how big his dick was either.

very beautiful sight. glad i saw what i did.

I would have done the same. Never saw it live, always in movies. Must have been really hot.

I think most "normal" people out there would consider just about every member on here a perv to some degree or another. But it's their loss ;D

But I'd bet that most of those "normal" people have the same feelings and fantasies that we "perverts" do. They're just not honest enough to admit it.

bound_cuck said:
I think most "normal" people out there would consider just about every member on here a perv to some degree or another. But it's their loss ;D

I wouldn't go so far as to sa they have the same feelings and fantasies; but, I will say they peobably have fantasies of their own that they supress for whatever reason they have.
Zagg said:
But I'd bet that most of those "normal" people have the same feelings and fantasies that we "perverts" do. They're just not honest enough to admit it.

bound_cuck said:

Granted, different people have different feelings and different fantasies (although I'd bet that there's a lot of overlap). It's the repressed people who call the rest of us "perverts".

bound_cuck said:
I wouldn't go so far as to sa they have the same feelings and fantasies; but, I will say they peobably have fantasies of their own that they supress for whatever reason they have.
Zagg said:

bound_cuck said:

I agree. It is the repressed out there who call us "perverts", and we in turn call them "jealous". ;D

Zagg said:
Granted, different people have different feelings and different fantasies (although I'd bet that there's a lot of overlap). It's the repressed people who call the rest of us "perverts".

bound_cuck said:
Zagg said:

bound_cuck said:

Bumping this up to keep the idea alive. Are white boys who are obsessed with IR perverts? What about white women who bang multiple niggers?

Yes these things are perverted, in the sense that they are a deviation from social "norms". But personally I find the taboo to be much more interesting and fun than the social norm.
Zagg said:
Bumping this up to keep the idea alive. Are white boys who are obsessed with IR perverts? What about white women who bang multiple niggers?

Indeed. But whose social norms? And do the social norms match any sort of "objective reality"?

bound_cuck said:
Yes these things are perverted, in the sense that they are a deviation from social "norms". But personally I find the taboo to be much more interesting and fun than the social norm.
Zagg said:

Mmmmmm..."objective reality"...sounds like the Dhalai Lama's territory

Zagg said:
Indeed. But whose social norms? And do the social norms match any sort of "objective reality"?

bound_cuck said:
Zagg said:

I don't mean anything that airy-fairy. A broken leg is a bit of objective reality. So are some psychological conditions, such as clinical depression or schizophrenia. Some people used to think that some psychosexual conditions were equally objectively pathological. Homosexuality was in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until the 1970s. I suppose most people would still say that be......ty or nec.....philia were objectively pathological. I'm not sure that I buy it. But many people would still say that wanting to watch your wife effed by a black man is in that category.

bound_cuck said:
Mmmmmm..."objective reality"...sounds like the Dhalai Lama's territory

Zagg said:

bound_cuck said:
Zagg said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back