I can't believe it... I AM PREGNANT!

hoe4blaXXX

German goth with black baby
I am too confused to write this in english, so pleasve forgive me. Maybe someone translate this for you.

Ich war gestern beim Frauenarzt, Routineuntersuchung. Da hab ich erfahren, dass ich schwanger bin. In der 6. Woche!
Das ist eine völlig neue Situation für mich, mit der ich erstmal klarkommen muss. Ich weiß noch nicht, wie es für mich weitergehen soll. Eine Mutter zu sein, ist mein größter Wunsch gewesen, und jetzt wird dieser Wunsch war.
Der Zeitpunkt der Zeugung ist leider ein wenig unklar, was mir also noch einige Probleme bescheren wird. Ich weiß nicht, wer der Vater ist...

- to be continued -

I think she said.

"Yesterday I was at the gynecologist, routine examination. So I know that I'm pregnant. In the 6th Week!
This is a completely new situation for me, which I clearly must come to terms first. I do not know yet how it will go on for me. To be a mother has been my greatest wish, and now this wish it's happened.

The time of conception is unfortunately a little unclear what will bring me so still some problems. I do not know who the father is .."

Oh dear I wish you luck!

zugnom said:
I think she said.

"Yesterday I was at the gynecologist, routine examination. So I know that I'm pregnant. In the 6th Week!
This is a completely new situation for me, which I clearly must come to terms first. I do not know yet how it will go on for me. To be a mother has been my greatest wish, and now this wish it's happened.

The time of conception is unfortunately a little unclear what will bring me so still some problems. I do not know who the father is .."

Oh dear I wish you luck!

Thank you

hoe4blaXXX said:
zugnom said:
I think she said.

Oh dear I wish you luck!

Thank you

Will it definitely be a black baby, darling? Or just possibly? :) Either way....Congratulations

All the best, Hoe4! I'm sure we'd all be happy to be godparents to the little one.

sheryl said:
hoe4blaXXX said:
zugnom said:
I think she said.

Oh dear I wish you luck!

Thank you

Will it definitely be a black baby, darling? Or just possibly? :) Either way....Congratulations

Well, i comes down to two possible fathers: One is black, the other is turkish.

hoe4blaXXX said:
sheryl said:
hoe4blaXXX said:
zugnom said:
I think she said.

Oh dear I wish you luck!

Thank you

Well, i comes down to two possible fathers: One is black, the other is turkish.

You fucking slut.....I love you :-*

HEIL HOE4BLAXXX . . . HEIL HOE4BLAXXX . . . HEIL HOE4BLAXXX . . . HEIL HOE4BLAXXX . . . HEIL HOE4BLAXXX . . . HEIL HOE4BLAXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back